Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea transfer news: Juventus offer alternative Gonzalo Higuain deal

CHELSEA will be offered the chance to swap Emerson Palmieri for Gonzalo Higuain instead of paying Juventus a loan fee.

That is according to reports in Italy that suggest the Higuain deal is far from completed.

But interest in Emerson from Atletico Madrid could scupper those plans.

Chelsea are keen to sign Higuain on a deal that would transfer his season-long loan at Milan to Stamford Bridge.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1074095/Chelsea-transfer-news-Juventus-Gonzalo-Higuain-deal-Emerson-Palmieri-Atletico-Madrid

What Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich thinks about Gonzalo Higuain transfer

CHELSEA owner Roman Abramovich is signing Gonzalo Higuain as a show of faith to Maurizio Sarri, according to reports.

It is claimed the Russian is happy to fork out for Higuain as a show of faith for Sarri.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1074069/Chelsea-Gonzalo-Higuain-Roman-Abramovich-transfer-news-AC-Milan-Juventus

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He can be registered at anytime, that's the important thing. He could of also done his medical in Milan.

If the registration is complete before 12PM he can play.

I have listened 12 AM

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Just give them Emerson because clearly Sarri doesn't fancy him. That would force us to buy a new LB as well which would amazing

Edit:  A lot of those clips are from his Juve/Milan days, so not an entire highlight video of his prime time at Napoli.  We know he was incredible there already.  It's more about what his game is like now and what he can still do.

I'll admit that I was against the purchase in the summer.  I thought Morata could come good under Sarri because every other CF he's had banged them in.  And, I wasn't keen on buying a player who would cost this much at this stage of his career.  Now, Morata is obviously not banging them in, and it's a loan deal from 6-18 months.  So, I'm really on board (despite the new problem of working CHO in).