Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I think all 3 are pure shit. I can think of 20 RWers maybe 30 I rate over Willian. One is on the team already, but is ageing fast.

I don't think Emerson is better, and that really IS damning of him, as Alonso is our worst starter.

We will never again win shit with those 2 (Willian and Alonso) starting, and Emerson is not the answer either.

Chilwell, Firpo, Telles. Pick one, buy one. Sell Emerson, perma bench Alonso, use him like we use Emerson now. I would rather sell both tbh. Shame we don't have a Reece James level young LB to backup Firpo or Chilwell or Telles.

Sarri will yet play Alonso over any of those quality LB u listed up there...The dude is a clown...even if Emerson is not the answer u can't keep playing Alonso and telling us he is the best to happen after slice bread...at least shame us the fans by playing Emerson giving him run of games and let's see how shit he is...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Sarri will yet play Alonso over any of those quality LB u listed up there...The dude is a clown...even if Emerson is not the answer u can't keep playing Alonso and telling us he is the best to happen after slice bread...at least shame us the fans by playing Emerson giving him run of games and let's see how shit he is...

Wait till you see Rogerio, the new Emerson.

Shoot me now:(

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we don't get a Higuain at this point, watching Morata, Giroud, and the false 9 limp through the rest of the season struggling to score will be the death of me. 

For fucks sake, Arsenal appear to be in turmoil and we can end their season essentially if we beat them this weekend. Spuds will be without the striker that utterly carries them for ages and their next best scorer for weeks. This is the perfect time to capitalize on the situation and bringing in a goal scorer.

Higuain would be one of those guys that play for few months on loan, score one goal or two, then 5 years from now people won't even believe one day he played for Chelsea.

We don’t need higuain... we already have him, which would be giroud.

what we need is an athletic, mobile, skillful player who would be capable of moving hazard back to his original position. Everything morata should’ve been, but isn’t.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

Higuain would be one of those guys that play for few months on loan, score one goal or two, then 5 years from now people won't even believe one day he played for Chelsea.

Okay, this is hilarious. 😂 Can certainly see why you may say this but I think he's far better than Pato, Etoo, and Falcao was at the time we loaned him.

Just can't imagine him being an utter embarrassment like Morata is.

14 hours ago, Robchels said:

We don’t need higuain... we already have him, which would be giroud.

what we need is an athletic, mobile, skillful player who would be capable of moving hazard back to his original position. Everything morata should’ve been, but isn’t.

You're missing one crucial thing here. We are missing players who have passion and leadership. We need players like our old core (Terry, Lamps, Drogs and Cech). Obviously that's not an easy task to find but that's what we are missing most. We can have the flashiest players in the world, but without passion we are going no where as a club. 

Far too much of a coincidence IMO.

Either that or it is the worst timing possible if true.  I'd have thought even with a fever you'd still manage to stand there for all of 30 seconds to have a photo.   Was talk yesterday he may not play due to the potential deal