Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Scrap this and GIVE atelti morata and BEG for Diego back

No. Selling Diego was the correct decision. He was 29 and toxic and performed like shit the entire 2nd half of the season and really was an absolute nuisance banging on about his desire to go back to Atletico. We got 65m for him despite being in a weak position and he has been shite since. His sale was excellent business after Conte had fucked  up.

Nonetheless buying Morata was a mistake but that does not take away that  selling Costa was correct. 

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No. Selling Diego was the correct decision. He was 29 and toxic and performed like shit the entire 2nd haöf of the season and really was an absolute nuisance banhing on about his desire tongo nack to Atletico. We got 65m for him despite being in a weak position and he has been shite since. His sale was excellent business after Conte had fucked  up.

Nonetheless buying Morata was a mistake but that does not take away that  selling Costa was correct. 

Tbf Conte shot himself in the foot by declaring his top scorer was of no use to him before the season started.

For all of Costa's flaws, he scored 1 goal every 2 games here and as we seen under Jose season we won the PL, Hiddink in that temp spell and even Contes first yesr when we won the league, when he was motivated and up for it he was a brilliant player to have. Even if he lost a bit of that form over Dec/Jan/Feb periods under Mou and Conte I still have no doubts about how good he was and I find it quite odd people fail to see that, even more with the struggles we are having now upfront.

Hes not doing so well at Atletico I suppose but they are in a bit of an interesting place at the minute.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf Conte shot himself in the foot by declaring his top scorer was of no use to him before the season started.

For all of Costa's flaws, he scored 1 goal every 2 games here and as we seen under Jose season we won the PL, Hiddink in that temp spell and even Contes first yesr when we won the league, when he was motivated and up for it he was a brilliant player to have. Even if he lost a bit of that form over Dec/Jan/Feb periods under Mou and Conte I still have no doubts about how good he was and I find it quite odd people fail to see that, even more with the struggles we are having now upfront.

Hes not doing so well at Atletico I suppose but they are in a bit of an interesting place at the minute.

You just saved my replying. Well done sir, couldn't have said it better

AC Milan will look to £35m-rated Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek as a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain should the Argentine leave for Chelsea, according to Sky in Italy.

Milan sporting director Leonardo is already in contact with Genoa chairman Enrico Preziosi for the Polish international, who is also on Real Madrid’s transfer target list.

I know we're all weary due to being burned by Morata, but Higuain's CV is light years better than his. In every big team he's been been apart of that was actually well set up (which Milan is not right now since they're rebuilding) he's scored at a ridiculously good rate.

Unless he were to come massively overweight I simply cannot imagine him being worse than Morata. Think about all of the easy chances and 1v1's with keepers Morata has missed. Think about how  all the bigger, more aggressive CB's just closely Mark Morata and he can't deal with it, gets frustrated, and then gets a needless booking for yelling at the ref. I feel like that's happened about 6 times.

Higuain has always been a killer in the final third. Just trying to look on the bright side here. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know we're all weary due to being burned by Morata, but Higuain's CV is light years better than his. In every big team he's been been apart of that was actually well set up (which Milan is not right now since they're rebuilding) he's scored at a ridiculously good rate.

Unless he were to come massively overweight I simply cannot imagine him being worse than Morata. Think about all of the easy chances and 1v1's with keepers Morata has missed. Think about how  all the bigger, more aggressive CB's just closely Mark Morata and he can't deal with it, gets frustrated, and then gets a needless booking for yelling at the ref. I feel like that's happened about 6 times.

Higuain has always been a killer in the final third. Just trying to look on the bright side here. 

Dont get this hes overweight thing, hes always been stocky when in Italy with Napoli and Juve. Even the last year at Madrid he was more filled out. I think the one year he was too big was when Sarri got him to change his routine and he had the best season in his career. Hes not at that size now.

For me Higuain is a win-win for us, good player and shows the clubs willing to back Sarri.

Oh please I hope this is right! Higs deal is OFF.

THAT'S NUTS 

Higuain hides Nutella sweets in AC Milan team photo as Chelsea loan transfer is blocked

Blues were dealt a huge blow earlier today after Juve demanded a permanent £32million deal for the Argentine star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8191951/higuain-nutella-sweets-ac-milan-chelsea/

GONZALO HIGUAIN has been spotted hiding Nutella treats... after Juventus rejected Chelsea's loan bid today.

The Blues were dealt a huge blow earlier today after Juve demanded a permanent £32million deal for the Argentine star.

Gonzalo Higuain can be seen holding a box of Nutella treats

Now a picture of Higuain, 31, attempting to hide a box of sweets behind his leg has been doing the rounds on social media.

The former Real Madrid star can be seen holding a box of Nutella B-ready snacks - which are 50 per cent sugar - surrounded by his San Siro team-mates.

Chelsea have been on the hunt for an out-and-out centre-forward this month, with Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud both failing to impress.

Maurizio Sarri was hoping for a reunion with Higuain on-loan - with Morata heading the other way - with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.

snip

59 minutes ago, the wes said:

AC Milan will look to £35m-rated Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek as a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain should the Argentine leave for Chelsea, according to Sky in Italy.

Milan sporting director Leonardo is already in contact with Genoa chairman Enrico Preziosi for the Polish international, who is also on Real Madrid’s transfer target list.

all bullshit :D 

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Oh please I hope this is right! Higs deal is OFF.

THAT'S NUTS 

Higuain hides Nutella sweets in AC Milan team photo as Chelsea loan transfer is blocked

Blues were dealt a huge blow earlier today after Juve demanded a permanent £32million deal for the Argentine star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8191951/higuain-nutella-sweets-ac-milan-chelsea/

GONZALO HIGUAIN has been spotted hiding Nutella treats... after Juventus rejected Chelsea's loan bid today.

The Blues were dealt a huge blow earlier today after Juve demanded a permanent £32million deal for the Argentine star.

Gonzalo Higuain can be seen holding a box of Nutella treats

Now a picture of Higuain, 31, attempting to hide a box of sweets behind his leg has been doing the rounds on social media.

The former Real Madrid star can be seen holding a box of Nutella B-ready snacks - which are 50 per cent sugar - surrounded by his San Siro team-mates.

Chelsea have been on the hunt for an out-and-out centre-forward this month, with Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud both failing to impress.

Maurizio Sarri was hoping for a reunion with Higuain on-loan - with Morata heading the other way - with a view to a permanent deal in the summer.

snip

Hiding Nutellas jesus has the sun got nothing more exciting regarding tbe transfer? Glad im not a pro footballer my eating habits would be fairly exposed 😂