test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueTillIDie

Gonzalo Higuain

Started by BlueTillIDie,

466 posts in this topic

Reminds of the the Torres-caroll buy. 

Liverpool got a lot of money and quickly bought a new striker. 

The only difference this time is that both players being bought and sold are good as compared to Torres and Caroll. ?

€94,000,000 apparently... Are Juventus going daft? Good player but that fee, they've been rooked.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

€94,000,000 apparently... Are Juventus going daft? Good player but that fee, they've been rooked.

This price tag would be emberrassing when Dybala and Higuains start to play together..

TheIceMan likes this

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

This price tag would be emberrassing when Dybala and Higuains start to play together..

Maybe but I don't think anybody in football is worth that money bar Ronaldo and Messi.

Maybe but I don't think anybody in football is worth that money bar Ronaldo and Messi.

I think there are a few others that could fall in that price bracket, but him and Pogba aren't. Teams willing to be held at ransom

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think there are a few others that could fall in that price bracket, but him and Pogba aren't. Teams willing to be held at ransom

Maybe Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Hazard could go in there yeah but even then still extortionate amounts of money.

Maybe Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Hazard could go in there yeah but even then still extortionate amounts of money.

I agree, but it's a result of more money being available and average players going for an arm and a leg (Gomes to name one).

Ludicrous amount for him.

Surely they won't now sell their next most imprortant player to us? Their fans would riot.

I'm out.....these transfer amounts are just pathetic.

Juve are only able to make such moves thanks to Utd. Utd can make such moves thanks to TV deal.

It has it's downfall.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ludicrous amount for him.

Surely they won't now sell their next most imprortant player to us? Their fans would riot.

I don't think de laurentiis gives a fuck, though

Platini's FFP dream being realized right there. One club blowing all competitors out of the water in each league (EPL and Serie A). To call it Financial "Fair" Play is an insult itself to clubs of lesser means.

His fee isn't even a talking point. When you sell to your biggest rival, obviously inflation occurs. If he wasn't sold to Juve his fee would've been more 'normal'. This is normal though.

CHOULO19 likes this

1 hour ago, Leif said:

His fee isn't even a talking point. When you sell to your biggest rival, obviously inflation occurs. If he wasn't sold to Juve his fee would've been more 'normal'. This is normal though.

There is nothing 'normal' about selling a football player to any club for €90 million.

The World we live in is sooooo fucked!

Of course he isn't worth anything near 90m, but to understand the drive behind this you need to understand the relation between Juve and Napoli.

This is like us buying peak Henri against Arsenal's will while they can't do anything about it.

MefiX19 likes this