Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MUST GAZUMP CHELSEA TO THEIR MAIN TRANSFER TARGET IF HARRY KANE'S INJURY IS BAD

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/tottenham-hotspur-must-gazump-chelsea-to-their-main-transfer-target-if-harry-kane-s-injury-is-bad

Harry Kane hobbled off the Wembley pitch in distress following Tottenham Hotspur's disappointing 1-0 loss at the hands of a galvanised Manchester United on Sunday and Mauricio Pochettino looked an anxious figure when asked about the England captain's injury.

"It was a bad tackle in the last moment. We will assess him," Pochettino told Sky Sports in the aftermath of a result that sees their quest for Premier League glory hit a significant bump in the road.

In the closing moments of the match Kane went in for a tackle with United defenders Victor Lindelof and Phil Jones, but dropped to the turf clutching his left ankle, and the Spurs striker looked genuinely hurt as United celebrated another victory under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's stewardship.

As Spurs title journey derailed somewhat it could be a lot worse in the long run, as they are not only losing Son-Heung Min to the Asian Cup after today's game, they could potentially lose hotshot Kane and that will only leave Fernando Llorente as the only experienced striker in the squad.

snip

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

This better be a 6 month loan

cant take more than 6 months of watching him on the tubby trot

this has disaster written all over it:(

IMO he wont be that bad here. He wont be great but not a disaster either. 

I feel he will have similar impact like Etoo had. Nothing great, but positive still. 

That said if its more than 6 months, It wont be good for us. Higuain can guide us for rest of the season, but shouldnt be brought for longer. If he realy makes an impression we can negotiate in summer to buy him, but I doubt that.

Just now, BlueLyon said:

IMO he wont be that bad here. He wont be great but not a disaster either. 

I feel he will have similar impact like Etoo had. Nothing great, but positive still. 

That said if its more than 6 months, It wont be good for us. Higuain can guide us for rest of the season, but shouldnt be brought for longer. If he realy makes an impression we can negotiate in summer to buy him, but I doubt that.

I hope so, but let me ask a question. I am known as a person who really follows the other big 4 lagues. I get a lot of stick about certain players I rate not being proven in the EPL, due to the frenetic pace. I would counter than almost all of my choices/options/picks/favs that I recco are usually superb athletes and very much up to the pace of the league.

That all said, (and Serie A is the slowest of all the Big 5 leagues) why is it that some (not at all singling you out) think that an already slowing down player, who struggles with fitness, and is obviously on the decline in an already slower league, will be able to come and do better in our full-stop action cauldron of play?

This is madness, if true. Worst possible outcome IMHO.

FFS can someone slap the board quick!

Chelsea start Gonzalo Higuain transfer talks - Full details of Juventus demands revealed

CHELSEA are locked in talks with Juventus over a possible 18-month loan move for Gonzalo Higuain - and Juve are set to make their demands heard.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1071663/Chelsea-Gonzalo-Higuain-transfer-Juventus-AC-Milan

And a permanent deal at the end of the loan could be worth more than £54million.

Express Sport understands Juventus have rejected an initial six-month loan deal for the Argentine striker.

Higuain is currently on loan at AC Milan but wants to join his former coach Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea.

Juventus want to sell Higuain outright for £36m.

But Chelsea have proposed a long-term loan, with them taking over the remaining six months of Milan’s lease on the player.

They then want to take the Argentine on loan for next season as well for an £18m fee, followed by a permanent deal in the summer of 2020.

Juventus are reluctant to go for another loan move but could be persuaded with clauses for the deal to be made permanent if Chelsea finish in the top four or win the Europa League.

Chelsea are also in advanced talks with Zenit St Petersburg over a £31m deal for Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes.

snip

Also, how the fuck did Paredes' price magically just go up £5m? A few hours ago it was £26m.

Barella now would only cost £14m more. That £45m price was confirmed by Cagliari.

If Zenit tries the old Juve oki doke and takes it up to £36m the next time, we need to just buy Barella and loan him back till June.

48e9df4e13eb174d7bb61813b8500cde.png

Chelsea Gonzalo Higuain transfer Juventus AC Milan

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

This is madness, if true. Worst possible outcome IMHO.

FFS can someone slap the board quick!

Chelsea start Gonzalo Higuain transfer talks - Full details of Juventus demands revealed

CHELSEA are locked in talks with Juventus over a possible 18-month loan move for Gonzalo Higuain - and Juve are set to make their demands heard.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1071663/Chelsea-Gonzalo-Higuain-transfer-Juventus-AC-Milan

And a permanent deal at the end of the loan could be worth more than £54million.

Express Sport understands Juventus have rejected an initial six-month loan deal for the Argentine striker.

Higuain is currently on loan at AC Milan but wants to join his former coach Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea.

Juventus want to sell Higuain outright for £36m.

But Chelsea have proposed a long-term loan, with them taking over the remaining six months of Milan’s lease on the player.

They then want to take the Argentine on loan for next season as well for an £18m fee, followed by a permanent deal in the summer of 2020.

Juventus are reluctant to go for another loan move but could be persuaded with clauses for the deal to be made permanent if Chelsea finish in the top four or win the Europa League.

Chelsea are also in advanced talks with Zenit St Petersburg over a £31m deal for Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes.

snip

Also, how the fuck did Paredes' price magically just go up £5m? A few hours ago it was £26m.

Barella now would only cost £14m more. That £45m price was confirmed by Cagliari.

If Zenit tries the old Juve oki doke and takes it up to £36m the next time, we need to just buy Barella and loan him back till June.

48e9df4e13eb174d7bb61813b8500cde.png

Chelsea Gonzalo Higuain transfer Juventus AC Milan

IMO Sarri is the reason why we are after Higuain not the board.... ffs can't we go after Jovic or Piatek and gradually ease them into the team with a long term plan and vision of becoming the club striker for years to come....rather we go after declining striker that only offer 10 to 12 goals a season...

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

I hope so, but let me ask a question. I am known as a person who really follows the other big 4 lagues. I get a lot of stick about certain players I rate not being proven in the EPL, due to the frenetic pace. I would counter than almost all of my choices/options/picks/favs that I recco are usually superb athletes and very much up to the pace of the league.

That all said, (and Serie A is the slowest of all the Big 5 leagues) why is it that some (not at all singling you out) think that an already slowing down player, who struggles with fitness, and is obviously on the decline in an already slower league, will be able to come and do better in our full-stop action cauldron of play?

Im not fan of Higuain, but still 6 month loan could be very good for us. We dont lose anything, but we get experienced striker and improve our attack. I dont think we can get Cavani, Jovic, Maxi, Werner or Icardi in january, so Higuain is the best bet.

Certainly much better than forking 50m on Wilson or Arnautovic.

Then in summer, we can get proper striker.

As for speed, Higuain is quite slow indeed and he would be useless in counter football, but the way we play with possesion, all we need is someone with good link up, hold up and positioning, all that Higuain has. He will probably miss some sitters, but still nowhere near as many as Morata. 

Fact is we need striker in january and Higuain might be best solution. He will score a couple goals to win us some games which should help us to top 4 finish. Thats all that matters now. We can focus on searching for 20+ goals a season striker in summer.

12 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

IMO Sarri is the reason why we are after Higuain not the board.... ffs can't we go after Jovic or Piatek and gradually ease them into the team with a long term plan and vision of becoming the club striker for years to come....rather we go after declining striker that only offer 10 to 12 goals a season...

you see Higs now (that pic above)

THIS below was him at start of season

he has SERIOUS weight issues

he surges up and down by 15, 20 plus kgs

its crazy

Image result for higuain fat milan

Napoli

Image result for higuain 2015Image result for higuain 201588c0e48a255047c243185e209d6df072.pngImage result for higuainfat napoli

to this

Image result for higuain fat napoliImage result for higuain fat juventusGonzalo Higuain warns: "We have another final and we do not want it to escape"