Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

You can't loan a loanee, if Milan want rid they either have to send him back to Juve or if they can't do that sign him to loan him.

But they can find someone to take the loan over, I read it when Valencia was first rumored ed to give Bats back

More little fixes that will result in us scratching around again come the summer. I am not against the GH coming in but bad purchases in Morata last summer was once again the cog in motion.

Every transfer is a risk, and there are no guarantees anyone can come and rip it up but our recruitment has got to be fucking ten fold better than it has been.

We are just filling holes with sand that eventually appear again.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

More little fixes that will result in us scratching around again come the summer. I am not against the GH coming in but bad purchases in Morata last summer was once again the cog in motion.

Every transfer is a risk, and there are no guarantees anyone can come and rip it up but our recruitment has got to be fucking ten fold better than it has been.

We are just filling holes with sand that eventually appear again.

When we first got Sarri and was linked wiyj Higuain I thought it was a great idea and that we would be lucky to sign him and would be good for us.

But my head started to rule my heart. And all these things like weight,age,price,amount of goals and assists he makes now has slowly began to change my mind about the guy.

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

When we first got Sarri and was linked wiyj Higuain I thought it was a great idea and that we would be lucky to sign him and would be good for us.

But my head started to rule my heart. And all these things like weight,age,price,amount of goals and assists he makes now has slowly began to change my mind about the guy.

We buy Jovic AND Piatek

here is how (and a whole lot more that fixes pretty much all, including HG situ)

I'd take Higuaín on loan for the rest of the season but that still leaves us without an answer there next year.  I know he's fallen off since 2 seasons ago but I'd still take Belotti as an option.  I think he'd do very well in our team and improve us a lot up front.  He wouldn't be nearly as expensive now either.  

I'd take Higuaín on loan for the rest of the season but that still leaves us without an answer there next year.  I know he's fallen off since 2 seasons ago but I'd still take Belotti as an option.  I think he'd do very well in our team and improve us a lot up front.  He wouldn't be nearly as expensive now either.  
We just need to be careful because of the potential transfer ban.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chelsea transfer news: Gonzalo Higuain update as AC Milan manager reveals latest

AC MILAN manager Gennaro Gattuso has admitted talks are ongoing with Gonzalo Higuain’s representatives amid speculation over a move to Chelsea.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1070856/Chelsea-transfer-news-Gonzalo-Higuain-update-AC-Milan-manager-Gennaro-Gattuso

5 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

higuain will change everything in this squad, that lacks of a real striker 

but juventus doesn't conceed him on loan. 

If it's not a loan I can't see it happening.  The same reason Juventus want it to be a sale is the same reason it can't be a sale from our perspective, his age.  

55 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

If it's not a loan I can't see it happening.  The same reason Juventus want it to be a sale is the same reason it can't be a sale from our perspective, his age.  

yeh has to be a loan IMO.  Milan, if (big if) they get top 4, will pay Juventus 54m Euros in total for the whole operation inc. the loan fee of 18m euros.  We wont pay anywhere near that.  So a loan with obligation to buy is a no-no, because Juve would likely want similar to the Milan agreement.  And a straight permanent deal is a no go because what would Juventus ask?   If they're on course to get 54m euros from Milan? 

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

yeh has to be a loan IMO.  Milan, if (big if) they get top 4, will pay Juventus 54m Euros in total for the whole operation inc. the loan fee of 18m euros.  We wont pay anywhere near that.  So a loan with obligation to buy is a no-no, because Juve would likely want similar to the Milan agreement.  And a straight permanent deal is a no go because what would Juventus ask?   If they're on course to get 54m euros from Milan?

Yeah.  54m euros, no way our board will pay that and honestly no way they should.