Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am sticking with my no real business being done this January stance.

MAYBE Higs in, at most.

I have zero faith in the board and Roman at this point.

The only thing that contradicts this was the Kepa buy. I am still shocked (very very pleasantly so) at that one.

Jorginho HAD to come or no Sarri.

Let us all hope I am dead wrong!

Lets hope we are both wrong Mrs.

And would be awful if the Scouse gits and them north London twats kick 2 lots of shit out of each other later on/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Lets hope we are both wrong Mrs.

And would be awful if the Scouse gits and them north London twats kick 2 lots of shit out of each other later on/

what really depresses me

is a August 2019 front 3 of

LW Willian

CF Callum Wilson (Or Higs, especially a flop Higs)

RW Pulisic

(with Eden gone and the money not well spent)

Just now, Vesper said:

what really depresses me

is a August 2019 front 3 of

LW Willian

CF Callum Wilson (Or Higs, especially a flop Higs)

RW Pulisic

(with Eden gone and the money not well spent)

Well I THINK or HOPE you're being a bit tough on Pulisic. Klopps got a pretty good eye and he likes him Hes a fast old boy and would be great on breaks BVut I'd take Willian out myself if that was the case. With the players we have 30+  we need to get our average down. Tho I do still think Higs will be OK and seeing as we wont go for Icardi hes a plaster for now.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am sticking with my no real business being done this January stance.

MAYBE Higs in, at most.

I have zero faith in the board and Roman at this point.

The only thing that contradicts this was the Kepa buy. I am still shocked (very very pleasantly so) at that one.

Jorginho HAD to come or no Sarri.

Let us all hope I am dead wrong!

Maybe the stadium was holding us back? That's why this summer we spent nice. 

That hypothesis will hold truth if this January we spent big again. 

Pulisic is there, but we must get more. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

And he's just scored to put Milan 2-1 up.

He took the goal extremely well too. A lot of strikers on a bit of a barren spell would snatch at that chance with a defender diving in and players on the goal line. He was calm and composed, and is a great example of him as a great finisher.

There are cons to such a deal and there is a huge risk hoping he'll hit the ground running, but we do create chances and he is the sort of player who will find himself on the end of chances and put them away.

Higuain after the Milan v SPAL game...

“It was an important goal and three fundamental points after all we’ve wasted before, but now we can have a rest with our families,” the striker told DAZN.

“It’s natural the fans expect more from me. I came to Milan because I was convinced by the project here and I want to continue like this.

“Gattuso has always supported me and above all been honest. This goal is for him. Now we’ve got the Supercoppa, it’s the first trophy of the season and we want to win.”

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere anytime soon, so I really have no idea who, if anyone we are going for.

Probably end up going for Crouch.

Something tells me a bid will go in for Callum wilson, if anyone.   I am not convinced we will sign a striker now though, i think Sarri has his mind set on Hazard playing in the role he currently is. 

Higuaín to Chelsea now further from reality — report

It was never going to happen anyway

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/12/31/18162599/higuain-to-chelsea-now-further-from-reality-report

According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, the once remote possibility of Gonzalo Higuaín changing his loan stint from AC Milan to Chelsea next month is now reaching near-zero chance of ever taking place.

Things might finally be on the up and up for Higuaín at Milan, after he ended a nine-match goal drought with the winning goal against SPAL in a 2-1 victory on Saturday, which was Milan’s final match before the winter break. The goal also gave Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso some breathing room, as pressure had been mounting once again due to poor results in previous games.

Although Milan finished 2018 outside of the coveted top four, they are still in the race for it. Their hope is that Higuaín can return to his usual form, and according to the report, do not see any advantage in exchanging him for Álvaro Morata — not really surprising given Morata’s recent performances and the financial commitment he’d require still from the Rossoneri.

Higuaín-to-Chelsea, it was never meant to be, and now it sounds like it won’t ever be either.

snip

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere anytime soon, so I really have no idea who, if anyone we are going for.

Probably end up going for Crouch.

Where is Andy carrol these days. 

Probably no one. Rumours are just rumours and come end up of Jan.. Were always just that.. Again. 

• 2 weeks later...