Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder maybe he’s really selling this club. Nothing to do with Higuain at all but.... I mean, we’re acting like we’re some top club with top players everyone has to chase to catch. Nobody is signing players to compete with Chelsea I can guarantee you that. 

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Marina brought some lovely Pasta back though, really tasty apparently.

I could just see her walking through the meeting room door and Sarri sat there, saying with his arms out wide "Higuain and Rugani" she replies by shaking a packet of Fusili pasta

I think with Higuain it is the right call.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

With Caldara leaving, that surely means Rugani won't. So that's 3 of our reported transfer targets off the table in one deal.

Not too bothered. All 3 would have been significant risks.

This happened again last year with us dragging negotiations, Bonucci ended up going to Milan and we lost out on Sandro because Juve didn't want to sell another defender. I really dont understand why we do this sometimes' we overpay for dross like DD, Rudiger who Im pretty sure the manager never recommended (reports say both were board signings) but drag negotiations for the players the managers supposedly request, its like we like sabotaging the managers. 

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Those 'summits' in Milan were fucking good then weren't they.

Another one who was fooled by Pedulla twits. lol

Not sure how can anyone not think that guy is full of bullshit. According to him Chelsea would get half of the Juventus squad.

Its quite unbelievable that some people are frustrated because the club is not getting an average 30 years old player for 50m...more unbelievable that some people really thought Higuain was a target, when its well known that the club don't pay big money for player in their 30s. People seem to get every bullshit coming from journalists that don't work for Daily Mail.

6 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Now, I relate with Conte completely ... He kept asking for new transfers just like us fans are hoping and the board were in their bubble ... ended up not having anything for Conte. Can completely understand his frustration and he venting it towards the board.

Fucking One of us!!! 

The only difference is we're still here with new hopes which are getting crushed again. 

Conte fucked himself over the Costa shit, INSANELY STUPID!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Conte fucked himself over the Costa shit, INSANELY STUPID!!!!!!!

That was stupid ... no one is denying that ... I'm sure Conte in some corner of his house must have been hitting himself on the same. 

But the fact remains that he didnt get the players who could have filled in the gaps. Board not helping their manager is the root cause of the mess not Costa. He didnt wanted Costa, period! 

4 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

That was stupid ... no one is denying that ... I'm sure Conte in some corner of his house must have been hitting himself on the same. 

But the fact remains that he didnt get the players who could have filled in the gaps. Board not helping their manager is the root cause of the mess not Costa. He didnt wanted Costa, period! 

Oh yes, agreed. We fucked up massively by not closing out Nainggolan, Koulibaly, Alex Sandro, Lukaku, Corentin Tolisso.

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Oh yes, agreed. We fucked up massively by not closing out Nainggolan, Koulibaly, Alex Sandro, Lukaku, Corentin Tolisso.

Story of our fuckin life I'm afraid. And I cant see it changing anytime soon.

And anyone that thinks Higuain wouldn't have been 3 steps above our current striker list needs their bumps felt!

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Thats why I now feel sorry for Conte ... I was thinking it was a grudge that the Board are removing on him but the events so far states that we havent learned. 

Imagine what we could have achieved had we got even half of the mentioned ones. 

Big mistake not getting him here, even on a loan to get through this season.  Our season now hangs on the hope that somehow Morata feels loved and okay mentally to begin to finish chances and get us to top four.

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

We ain't signing a top striker in 9 days. There isn't that many top ,top strikers out there, then add to that marinas HORRENDOUSLY slow/tedious/ineffective/penny pinching buying technique and you realise we've no mission 

Michy can't be any worse, not one bit can he be worse than what we are seeing now.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Michy can't be any worse, not one bit can he be worse than what we are seeing now.

I want to agree with that but then I recall that almost any time he's been on I've had my head In my hands. Morata is shocking tho. Torres mk2, absolute weak willed arse

I'd have snatched him or Lewa up in a heartbeat right now.

Peeps still seem to think we are getting goals from somewhere,

MAYBE Bats can drop us some. get his confidence up???? Maybe Sarri can breath life into Gerard??? Both gambles, Sarri keeps saying hes not worrief about Morata.  I wish I had hus confidence or could bullsit that well. I'm stuck with my Magic 8 ball and when I asked it if Morats will be good for us this season it  started to smoke and sparks came out of it!!

You try it

https://www.indra.com/cgi-bin/spikes-8-ball