Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

Lol the state of this forum.

Get linked with a player - Dont want him, he is crap, too old, too young, blah blah

Said player joins another team - Look at what Chelsea FC has become, we cant attract players.

Rinse and repeat!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Get linked with a player - Dont want him, he is crap, too old, too young, blah blah

Said player joins another team - Look at what Chelsea FC has become, we cant attract players.

Rinse and repeat!

I fail to see this. I do not recall a tonne of Higuain boosters here. Most have been quite sceptical or at least not full on fan boys/girls. I think a lot of somewhat tepid support has been due to Morata's implosion over the last 6 months.

add to that shite like this from him

CHELSEA STRIKER ‘OFFERS HIMSELF BACK TO FORMER SIDE’

http://www.talkchelsea.net/transfers/chelsea-striker-alvaro-morata-offers-himself-back-to-real-madrid-report/

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I fail to see this. I do not recall a tonne of Higuain boosters here. Most have been quite sceptical or at least not full on fan boys/girls. I think a lot of somewhat tepid support has been due to Morata's implosion over the last 6 months.

add to that shite like this from him

CHELSEA STRIKER ‘OFFERS HIMSELF BACK TO FORMER SIDE’

http://www.talkchelsea.net/transfers/chelsea-striker-alvaro-morata-offers-himself-back-to-real-madrid-report/

Its not just Higuain, Golovin was another one recently and many more last season. Happens with every player we are linked to.

Golovin is a better example. I did see what I thought was too harsh slagging going on and then many got the vapours when Monaco gazumped us.

He wasnt one if my top 4 AMF (Not sure what to call SMS who is a hybrid) choices, but would have not been upset at all had we signed him.

1 Isco but only way to get him was to sell Hazard

2 Nabil Fekir  but I still think LPool goes back for him. His knee worries me a tad.

3 Talisca ....my number one January window want as that is when his Chinese loan is up. He is PERFECT for Sarriball. Tall, ultra pacey, and scores a tonne of goals. Superior to anything we have had since Lampard. Big upgrade over Barkley IMHO. Time will tell how Barkley and RLC handle AMF.

4 Lucas Paquetá young Flamengo potential star.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Rinse and repeat!

Yes we fail to attract higuain the All time loser . 

You sell morata (24yrs) and buy higuain (30yrs)? Is it logical? 

I never  wanted this player in my team.

i want icardi only !

59 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes we fail to attract higuain the All time loser . 

You sell morata (24yrs) and buy higuain (30yrs)? Is it logical? 

I never  wanted this player in my team.

i want icardi only !

Icardi and Dybala are 2  of only 5 total that interest me to a huge excitement level 

Those 2 on the same team would be crazy

Not that we are going to ever make moves for them, but just wanted to add the only other strikers/secondary striker I truly love are Mbappe (he is more of a winger I guess, but plays as a secondary striker often) and Firmino

Number 5 would be Martial (only as a striker, which I think is his natural position and why I was (am) still cray cray :Pto get him on our team.

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Done deal to Milan, him and Caldara, Bonucci to Juventus.

With Caldara leaving, that surely means Rugani won't. So that's 3 of our reported transfer targets off the table in one deal.

Not too bothered. All 3 would have been significant risks.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

With Caldara leaving, that surely means Rugani won't. So that's 3 of our reported transfer targets off the table in one deal.

Not too bothered. All 3 would have been significant risks.

Would have taken all 3 of them

Now, I relate with Conte completely ... He kept asking for new transfers just like us fans are hoping and the board were in their bubble ... ended up not having anything for Conte. Can completely understand his frustration and he venting it towards the board.

Fucking One of us!!! 

The only difference is we're still here with new hopes which are getting crushed again. 

Marina brought some lovely Pasta back though, really tasty apparently.

I could just see her walking through the meeting room door and Sarri sat there, saying with his arms out wide "Higuain and Rugani" she replies by shaking a packet of Fusili pasta