Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, iceboy said:

It seems Morata OUT and Higuain IN.

I would be over the moon if we got Higuain as things stand. We need to get rid of Morata a.s.a.p

Football agent Silvio Pagliari claims Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain ‘will go’ to Chelsea, while the Blues frontman Alvaro Morata will be joining AC Milan this summer.

Higuain seems like he'd be essentially a one or two season rental. Immediete upgrade on Morata, yes, but we'd then likely be after another main CF next summer. Who knows how much the market will explode further by then.

If only Conte hadn't fallen out with Diego...😩

ok Higuain will definitely be better than dead, but it seems to me that many of you thinking he would be something great! Yes, he scored 36 goal and play under surry but years ago!
-he is 31 y/o
-he has been in sharp decline by 1 year: both as a goal, both as a physical and movements!
- he is already a static player in Serie A, in PL where the games are faster than there,  he could be in trouble!
and also if all will go Okay,  in 1/2 season we have to take another

I'm getting this twinge in the back of my neck about Granny trying to play Billy Big Bollox at Juve.

Trying to bring in Pjanic,Rugani,Higuain and giving up the wee baldy man. But we have nobody that could take his place let alone come anywhere near as good.

UNLESS OF COURSE WE GET SAVIC

Chelsea transfer news: Juventus chief concedes Ronaldo could result in Higuain sale

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/994841/Chelsea-transfer-news-Juventus-Gonzalo-Higuain-sale-Cristiano-Ronaldo

Higuain and Rugani to Chelsea tomorrow?

Chelsea could complete the signing of Gonzalo Higuain tomorrow, Il Corriere dello Sport reports.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/higuain-and-rugani-to-chelsea-tomorrow-92637?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=account&utm_campaign=autopost