Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Do these journalists even know what’s going on? I swear Alfredo has just been reporting about meetings, meetings and meetings and nothing concrete about where the deal is heading towards to.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hoped that following the Sarri appointment and Jorginho signing it would trigger more movement in the market and we'd swiftly push through other deals. Appears now we're back to hearing about meetings and "hot days/hours" everyday with no actual signings.

Would be nice if every signing we make gets a couple of preseason matches.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Higuain is a beast, dunno what some ppls problem is on here, he will fire goals in for fun! In like 105 games he scored 50+ goals.

He Used to be but his powers are ailing visibly. He has 12 years of top level footy in him. Basically the fabregas of strikers 

38 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He Used to be but his powers are ailing visibly. He has 12 years of top level footy in him. Basically the fabregas of strikers 

He'd still score a lot of goals here. No doubt about it. Fair enough hes not exactly the most flashy centre forward but people are seriously underestimating him I think. 

45 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

higuain = 3 morata + giroud + bats :D

On 7/20/2018 at 0:44 PM, Pizy said:

I really hoped that following the Sarri appointment and Jorginho signing it would trigger more movement in the market and we'd swiftly push through other deals. Appears now we're back to hearing about meetings and "hot days/hours" everyday with no actual signings.

Would be nice if every signing we make gets a couple of preseason matches.

Grammy needs to be told this shit,

She drags her feet attempting to save every penny as the business person she is. But without any idea of how it fucks us up as a team.

We need a DOF thats not scared or a yesman that can explain this to our wonderful board.

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Grammy needs to be told this shit,

She drags her feet attempting to save every penny as the business person she is. But without any idea of how it fucks us up as a team.

We need a DOF thats not scared or a yesman that can explain this to our wonderful board.

Think you should do the dof job mate haha.

What a day - we realized Morata is still useless, Willian bids are rejected and Barcelona ends their interest and Higuain could easily go elsewhere. While we are pushing hard to sign a defender.

I wouldn't be devastated if we miss out on Higuain because he's an amazing player but rather the fact that we'd have the same misfiring strike force as last season.

I said that I do not worry about the missed arrival of higuai, Milan and Juventus will make the exchange higuain-bonucci; this shows us how embarrassing and incompetent our managers are!
the swap higuain- Bonucci is a rip off for us for this reason:
1) higuain go to milan so:
- we can't get higuain (ok not bad)
- but also there is always less opportunity to sell Morata!
-juve= CR7, milan= higuain, Inter= icardi, while we keep morata! great!
(until 16 on july Icardi was avaible for £100B) and in actual market there is no decent striker on sale! I hope now for martial!
2) Bonucci goes to juve so they have a new defender and it would be they don't need a new one (david luiz) so we want Rugani more probably we have to pay him Cash!!

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

I wouldn't be devastated if we miss out on Higuain because he's an amazing player but rather the fact that we'd have the same misfiring strike force as last season.

We can't go into this season with Morata as the main striker, we simply cannot.