Riechedly Bazoer

Chelsea4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

He is working on a transfer at the moment. Dutch Telegraaf are reporting it and they are the best football source in Holland.

Need to act. He has great potential.

Rumoured that he can go for £12.5m 

16 hours ago, the wes said:

Rumoured that he can go for £12.5m 

Yep true...but he has a pisspoor mentality. Ajax' new trainer benched him because he is in poor form. Typical with youthfull players that is but now he's benched he wants to leave Ajax. Doesn't seem to fight for his place, but the Ajax manager also gives him 0 chances to prove his worth to him so. 

I'd still picked him up in a heartbeat if I were Buckenalo and loan him out to Milan or something. Take Andreas Christensen route with him. And when he returns, he is ready to play in the midfield or as a stand-in for N'Golo. 

Bazoer is a brilliant player with so much potential when trained correctly. I have seen that with my own eyes when he was still a youth player at PSV on their trainingcomplex De Herdgang. I was pissed when he left for Ajax, so to see him back at Chelsea would be great for myself, but also for the club as he has the potential to become a player on par with Pogba. 

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Yep true...but he has a pisspoor mentality. Ajax' new trainer benched him because he is in poor form. Typical with youthfull players that is but now he's benched he wants to leave Ajax. Doesn't seem to fight for his place, but the Ajax manager also gives him 0 chances to prove his worth to him so. 

I'd still picked him up in a heartbeat if I were Buckenalo and loan him out to Milan or something. Take Andreas Christensen route with him. And when he returns, he is ready to play in the midfield or as a stand-in for N'Golo. 

Bazoer is a brilliant player with so much potential when trained correctly. I have seen that with my own eyes when he was still a youth player at PSV on their trainingcomplex De Herdgang. I was pissed when he left for Ajax, so to see him back at Chelsea would be great for myself, but also for the club as he has the potential to become a player on par with Pogba. 

Bazoer heavy linked to arsenal atm

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Bazoer heavy linked to arsenal atm

Cannot see that happening. There is an Ajax-Arsenal connection because of Bergkamp and Overmars but don't think Arsey is going to spill the cash on this bench merchant despite his potential.

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Cannot see that happening. There is an Ajax-Arsenal connection because of Bergkamp and Overmars but don't think Arsey is going to spill the cash on this bench merchant despite his potential.

Bazoer would be huge upgrade to mikel :) Mikel Out Bazoer In and loan out RLC that's the business i would do in the January transfer window 

I feel like we were at our most unstable when stockpiling youngsters with potential vs. having ready made, experienced players. I'd really rather get in someone understated and consistent, who'd be happy to sit on the bench of a bigger club since they've already fulfilled their potential or near enough. Gonalons would be most ideal for me, followed by Parejo if we want a slight upgrade on Fabregas. 

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

I feel like we were at our most unstable when stockpiling youngsters with potential vs. having ready made, experienced players. I'd really rather get in someone understated and consistent, who'd be happy to sit on the bench of a bigger club since they've already fulfilled their potential or near enough. Gonalons would be most ideal for me, followed by Parejo if we want a slight upgrade on Fabregas. 

That's why we need to dumb the 38 players loan crap and only loan out young players WITH huge potential for 2 max 3 years to clubs in "big" competitions like the Bundesliga and the Serie A and maybe still La Liga, so they can develop. Cut the Vitesse crap or loaning players out to Dutch teams. It's ridiculous.

Christensen is an example on how we should loan out our players who have the real potential to break into our XI. 2 years at a Bundesliga side so he can develop at that club (BMG in his case). Bazoer won't even be on our bench if he decides to join us in january but I have big confidence in him becoming a top-top player.   

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That's why we need to dumb the 38 players loan crap and only loan out young players WITH huge potential for 2 max 3 years to clubs in "big" competitions like the Bundesliga and the Serie A and maybe still La Liga, so they can develop. Cut the Vitesse crap or loaning players out to Dutch teams. It's ridiculous.

Christensen is an example on how we should loan out our players who have the real potential to break into our XI. 2 years at a Bundesliga side so he can develop at that club (BMG in his case). Bazoer won't even be on our bench if he decides to join us in january but I have big confidence in him becoming a top-top player.   

I agree with every word. Just because we have a loan strategy, doesn't mean it's a good strategy. It's a shame for both the players and us, having our expectations raised and then dashed. I do hope we reform this somehow. But, it'll take a new Director of Football I think. 

On 2016. 12. 08. at 1:25 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

That's why we need to dumb the 38 players loan crap and only loan out young players WITH huge potential for 2 max 3 years to clubs in "big" competitions like the Bundesliga and the Serie A and maybe still La Liga, so they can develop. 

If we did so we wouldn't have Moses right now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You