John Dempsey

Karen

Hi, I'm sorry if this is off topic for this forum, but I'm trying to get in touch with John Dempsey.  It's for family history reasons - John is my husband's second cousin. I appreciate that no personal details can be given out but if anyone could point me in any direction I'd be most grateful, and happy to validate my inquiry.  Many thanks and here's hoping :)  

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wikipedia led me to an article which said he has been working at the Springwood Crescent Centre since 1988. Maybe you can give them a ring?

Springwood Crescent, Edgware, Middlesex, South East England, United Kingdom HA8 8FT

020-8958-8123

59 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Wikipedia led me to an article which said he has been working at the Springwood Crescent Centre since 1988. Maybe you can give them a ring?

Springwood Crescent, Edgware, Middlesex, South East England, United Kingdom HA8 8FT

020-8958-8123

Thanks ever so much for this.  As far as I can make out this was the Broadfields Resource Centre which was sold on in 2010 for housing (nothing new there then!).  I've tried the number but it doesn't connect.  John will be 70 now but could well still be involved in this area, I really don't know. It was Barnet Council who handled this so I'll do a bit more research there.  Thank you again.  Karen

Have you tried getting in touch with Chelsea about this? Tell them you want to send a fan letter or something like that.

However, if you are trying to get money or something out of him, then leave a 70 year old man alone! Doubt he has anything worthy anyway, since footballers did not get paid as much then as they do now.

1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

Have you tried getting in touch with Chelsea about this? Tell them you want to send a fan letter or something like that.

However, if you are trying to get money or something out of him, then leave a 70 year old man alone! Doubt he has anything worthy anyway, since footballers did not get paid as much then as they do now.

Yes I have tried contacting Chelsea.  I've sent an email and awaiting response but that doesn't seem hopeful.  As I said in my earlier post, this is a genuine inquiry and I'm prepared to provide information which would support that.  I assure you I have no intention of asking him for money!! There are, to the best of my knowledge, only two members of the older generation of the family still alive.  I was hoping that we may be able to make contact before the opportunity to do is passed.