• Baba Rahman (sub)
    • Traore (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We gotta continue this momentum. Hopefully we don't lose to Southampton when we play them, got to end this streak if not winning 2 straight Premier League matches . 

So freakin happy for Traore! 

Off to watch Juve vs Napoli. 

KTBFFH! 

I would rather not be playing CL right about now. Rest is better.  I see zero benefit in CL for Chelsea right now. 

Keep the momentum by staying fit and rested.

1 minute ago, quickpassnmove said:

I would rather not be playing CL right about now. Rest is better.  I see zero benefit in CL for Chelsea right now. 

True, But i just want us to finish one place out of Europa League Qualification. 

Want that sense of winning on the regs back to Chelsea for next season. Hopefully we don't suffer any major injuries along the way. 

4 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

So IF we win the Champions League, does that mean you won't bother to celebrate?

8 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Costa put in a world class performance but Cesc.....is straight out of some video game when he is given even a little bit of space. Just unreal vision and long ball accuracy..

i see the spaces exactly like him in fifa :P...it is amazing he is doing it on the pitch with  pinpoint accuracy

32 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Costa put in a world class performance but Cesc.....is straight out of some video game when he is given even a little bit of space. Just unreal vision and long ball accuracy..

Next Pirlo? :ph34r:

Anyhow good to see a great performance. Better to go on a high against PSG then in a dreadful mode. 

That being said I do expect us to park the bus and counter attack. Anything else would be a bug surprise. 

Brilliant display. It was against a poor side, but still 5 goals was a realy nice surprise in this season of dissapointments. Hopefuly JT is fine and his army got some confidence and drive to go into PSG game because we will need us at our very best.

On side note, chances like Pedro 1v1 must be exectuted perfectly. Against top teams, that might be the only chance and we will have to take it. There wont be chance galore and hopefuly the player wont shoot straight at GK in such situation. There were too many scenarios like that in past months. Too many.

What is best though is that we are undefeated for 12 games now and probably played our best game of season in terms of efficiency. PSG game couldnt come at better time. Not going ahead of myself but I honestly believe we can beat them and others. Ball is round afterall.

10 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

I might find that approach more appealing if we get past City but for now I prefer the standard Chelsea way, i.e. full speed ahead on all fronts. On second thoughts I prefer the Chelsea way full stop. Give maximum effort in every competition. OK, we know that this year maximum won't be enough but even so.