• Costa
    • Baba Rahman (sub)
    • Traore (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great performance. Loved watching a match in full confidence for a change.

Really happy for Traore! He wouldn't have got a sniff under Jose. Mind you if he was still in charge it would have stayed 3-0 with a drab second half. 

Baba was solid.

Get well soon JT

Costa is on fucking fire!

Chuffed for Pedro, took his goals extremely well

Fabregas is a joy to watch. MOTM for me. 

UP THE BLUES!!!

That is how we need to start and play every game!None of this start playing when we're behind or stop when we're ahead bollocks we've been doing all season long.

Dont care its only Newcastle or whatever we drew last time and we lost to so many others this season.

Positive goal difference..Pedro actually scored :D and we're in 12th woooo.Moving up a place at a time lol

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

1. Fabulous performance

2. Nice to put a team to the sword for once!

3. Clean sheet is so overrated

Oh.

4. Up to 12th on 33 points (7 points away from safety!)

5. Have a positive goal difference (+2)

6. Not just above West Brom now, but also Crystal Palace!

We are slowly recovering from Jose's tactics. No wonder (some) Real fans call Mourinho's time as their manager the 'Dark Age'.

Confident play from the start to the end, none of that bullshit defensive-minded retreat after getting 1-0 lead. And Jose, you'll never have the chance to play the youth if you are only leading the game by one goal. Traore's goal would not have happened under Mourinho.

Cesc, Pedro, Willian, Costa and Azpi were all class and solid display by Matic and Baba. 

Bring on PSG!

We gotta continue this momentum. Hopefully we don't lose to Southampton when we play them, got to end this streak if not winning 2 straight Premier League matches . 

So freakin happy for Traore! 

Off to watch Juve vs Napoli. 

KTBFFH! 

Brilliant! First time I can say I have watched a home game this season and enjoyed it. Battered them from first to last minute. Cahill was excellent in Zouma's absence and Azpi was also excellent in defence and attack. Matic looked back to his old beastly self and him and Fabregas enjoyed that partnership we were witnessing at the start of last season. Fabregas, another joy to watch. He is the best in the league and possibly Europe at picking out long passes. He executes them so well. What a brilliant ball that was for Pedro. He done an exact carbon copy to Hazard who unfortunately could not execute his finish quite properly.

Willian, excellent again and my MOTM. Great assist for Costa and then a great finish later on. Troubled Newcastle all day long. Those 2 goals will do the world for Pedro's confidence. Good to see him back amongst the goals. Costa was fantastic once again. Looks such a complete striker under Hiddink. People keep talking about his goal record under Hiddink which is all good but I wish people would also mention the amount of goals he has set up as well. He is not just a poacher, he is a all round striker. He has assisted in the Palace, Everton and the Newcastle game.

Hazard, good game and contributed well but I wish he had that killer instinct more about him. It just seems that he is not bothered about the goal drought at all sometimes. Some ways it is a good thing as it shows he is a team player and not all about himself like Ronaldo however he could be a bit more selfish and look to score. I hate and surely he does, seeing that he has no goals in the league this season and in fact no goals from open play. I remember a few seasons ago when we beat Hull 2-0 at the KC stadium. That great individual goal he scored is the Hazard I want to see more off. The 2 excellent goals he scored against Sunderland a few seasons back at the Stadium of Light was great and the real Hazard. I want to see less of the passive Hazard.

Anyway, that is minor as the team performance was great and Hiddink's unbeaten run remains. Onwards and Upwards. Bring on PSG!  (Where is the flying blue flag whe you need it? :rant:)

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We gotta continue this momentum. Hopefully we don't lose to Southampton when we play them, got to end this streak if not winning 2 straight Premier League matches . 

So freakin happy for Traore! 

Off to watch Juve vs Napoli. 

KTBFFH! 

That has been our issue.Every time look like we've turned a corner and put in a fab performance the next one brings us back down with a bump.Be nice to actually for real..again lol get going.Even is only 2 wins in row be happy with that seeing as we have yet to do so