Slobodan Rajkovic

love cfc

• 1 month later...

we'd safe 8 million pounds but we'd loose much quality... if we do not want to buy a fullback we should take bruma back

I'm talking in reference of buying Cahill as replacement :lol:

Bruma's progressing well at Hamburg, Rajkovic would be good to get back. He looked good for us in pre-season, worked well with Terry.

I'm talking in reference of buying Cahill as replacement :lol:

Bruma's progressing well at Hamburg, Rajkovic would be good to get back. He looked good for us in pre-season, worked well with Terry.

You are right that he looked good in preseason bu have you seen his performances in the last couple of weeks? he would need to improve a lot to get any first team action

You are right that he looked good in preseason bu have you seen his performances in the last couple of weeks? he would need to improve a lot to get any first team action

I don't follow them, unfortunately.

André saw something in his potential though. I'm sure he will help him, and make him into a very good defender.

I have to agree with Idiot. For now he wouldn't offer us the qualitiy needed from a centreback that has to replace Alex. He played a good pre-season but that's it. In Hamburg he couldn't establish himself as a regular starter, hence I don't see any point how he could show good performances in our blue kit if he couldn't do so in Hamburg.

Bruma is better then Rajko, how can anyone disgaree?

There is a good reason why Bruma is HSV starter along with Heiko Westermann. Bruma has been picked reguarly by HSV new manager and the previous one, which says a lot about Bruma talent, especially knowing that managers are usually bias when picking between a loan player and their own players.

If the option is to pick between Rajko and Bruma, then is clear we should recall Bruma.

Bruma is better then Rajko, how can anyone disgaree? There is a good reason why Bruma is HSV starter along with Heiko Westermann. Bruma has been picked reguarly by HSV new manager and the previous one, which says a lot about Bruma talent, especially knowing that managers are usually bias when picking between a loan player and their own players. If the option is to pick between Rajko and Bruma, then is clear we should recall Bruma.
Bruma will not be happy if hes coming back to sit on the bench. If Rajkovic is sitting on the bench there, we can just recall him back to sit on OUR bench instead.

But doesn't he still have the work permit issues?