Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Good feeling about this now....Hazard must start and I'd like to see a complete performance from him and Cesc.

I feel pretty confident as well. On the other hand, I remember how Martial destroyed Ivanovic repeatedly last time.

It would never happen obviously, but playing Azpi on the right and Baba on the left would make a whole lot of sense here so Martial can be handled better. Iva is undroppable of course so I can forget about that. :(

Chelsea team today: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Oscar; Diego Costa.

Chelsea subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Cahill, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Traore, Hazard.

OMG Hiddink..thank god he is only interim manager..Eventhough performance of players is good...his lineups for the match  are extremely bad....Oscar on the left as a winger because of one good game against mk dons...

The only explanation I can see for Hazard being left out of the side AGAIN is that Hiddink wants to take absolutely no risks with him before the match against PSG; it can't be that he wants this line-up to gel together properly before the CL tie, because Matic is banned for the first-leg.

Looked liked be a long game before the line up seeing how we were against Watford..now even more so.May get lucky and manage a win but still...the team aren't exactly getting amazing results so why carry on.Why not start with hazard..ahhh.Expect Mata to score just because