Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to win this game to restore pride and confidence for Champions League, which is the faintest hope of qualifying for CL.

What frustrates me most this entire season is who is making the decision to play Ivanovich and Matic every game. These two have not performed and it is about time common sense prevailed and give some new players chance.  That said I would go for:

Thibout

Azpi          Zouma      Terry           Baba

Oscar                    Fabregas

Willian            RLC                     Hazard

Costa

Definitely bring on Kennedy and Traore at some stage

It's safe to assume now we know where Hiddink's objectives lie with youth, the FA Cup.

So I have no realistic expectation of any different line up than to what we've seen of late. Matic, Mikel and Fabregas with Oscar, Hazard, Willian and Costa.

Fact is we don't have anyone else lol. Pato and Remy weeks away and probably wouldn't even get into this team.

5 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

It's safe to assume now we know where Hiddink's objectives lie with youth, the FA Cup.

So I have no realistic expectation of any different line up than to what we've seen of late. Matic, Mikel and Fabregas with Oscar, Hazard, Willian and Costa.

Fact is we don't have anyone else lol. Pato and Remy weeks away and probably wouldn't even get into this team.

Let's hope that at least one of the DM's is on the bench when the match starts!

Nothing on Miazga? 

Nothing apparently. Probably no one asked about him because he wasn't a big name signing etc.

Or maybe because no one knows who the f is he. Another signing like this Djibouji guy or whatever he called.

Why look at Christiansen (probably misspelled that, sorry) when you can buy random defenders.

He also scored twice yesterday. #JustSayin

It's sad some of our loanees are miles ahead of our recent signings.

Good thing we bought Pato, maybe he'll be fit at MW 37.

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Win tomorrow and we can finally pull away from West Brom. :lol:

Probably lose or draw because of that lol Destined to be close to them it seems! Just be so nice to move up another place. Stuck on 14th for ages now stuck on 13th

Chelsea and Man Utd have fallen behind their rivals - how do they catch up?

Link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12142270/Chelsea-and-Man-Utd-have-fallen-behind-their-rivals-how-do-they-catch-up.html

Just some perspective before the game....

Really hope that since we're home here we won't allow them to completely dominate the ball like they did last time we played them.

If Hazard doesn't start I may break something.