Chelsea v Man United

Jase

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Hope the fuck big Ivan not on the line up martial will destroy him fingers crossed Dave plays the right back position 

Think Ivan did ok against him at old trafford ?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

No he did not. Maybe I'm wrong in general, but I clearly remember when right at the start of the game Martial brushed past him like he wasn't there and got a very dangerous shot in.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Not really. Zouma did most of the work against Martial and did it very well. Ivanovic was either beaten or out of position pretty much the whole time Martial ventured to our right side of defence.

51 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Not really. Zouma did most of the work against Martial and did it very well. Ivanovic was either beaten or out of position pretty much the whole time Martial ventured to our right side of defence. Twice i think he got done,and yes it is a team game ,defend like a team!

1 hour ago, manpe said:

No he did not. Maybe I'm wrong in general, but I clearly remember when right at the start of the game Martial brushed past him like he wasn't there and got a very dangerous shot in.Yes and maybe another time in the 2nd and that was that ,better than usual for Ivan 0-0 defence done its job!

Oh damn it will be long, boring night at Manchester :/

One thing must be done, we need to play Hazard in this game. Without him we dont have any wing speed and Oscar/Pedro is much more low on winger than Hazard.

So i think it can be look like that:

Tibo

Iva( :[ he will never be on bench)-Zouma-Jt-Azpi

Fabs-Mikel

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

Team news...

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/02/newsflash.html

'The squad is looking okay after the midweek game against Watford. The players have come back in and look very fit except for Falcao and Remy . Remy will be involved next week.

'Pedro was not available then because of a groin injury but he trained well this morning and we will see how he reacts to it. I don’t think there will be big problems.

'Pato is in his pre-season. We have made a training plan which he is doing now, training at least once but most of the days twice, which means he is getting his fitness but not full fitness yet.

'He will not be in for the upcoming few games because we want to have him fit because we don’t want the risk of injury in this tough league.'