• Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another wasted game which we most likely would have won if fucking managers just make fucking simple, straightforward selections. 16th place to 13th place in  almost 2 months. Any average manager can do that with this squad. 1 home win in 2 months vs the worst team in the league. Certainly a cause for celebration and excitement......NOT.  Hiddink is a huge let down. A disastrous season just got more boring, stale and moribund. Mikel and Matic together at home vs this United team is a slap in the face to all our fans worldwide. 

This undefeated shit... I rather lose one and win the next one than draw two ffs. So many points dropped. On the other hand it makes me smile to see those from United unhappy and De Gea without a clean sheet.

Too bad for Zouma, though. We will not see him this season any more.

Stick with Ivanovic, put him next to Terry, Baba and Azpi on the flanks. Sorted.

Should've really won that. I just love Diego Costa, yeah he was pretty bad and embarrassing with his antics earlier in the season but he seems to be one of the very few players on the pitch that absolutely gives a crap about the team and the results. I don't care who leaves next season as long as we keep Hazard, Courtois, Costa and to an extent Azpi & Zouma, who should be the core of the team for the future.

Results has been much better compared to Jose's but we should really start to string some wins together for goodness' sake.

Glad we didn't lose but the Mikel-Matic combo needs to fuck right off. It was fun for all of one game, but it has been shown for what it is in the last few games: slow, insipid shite. We are basically fucked in the league now with these last few draws at home, so RLC has to play. 

We need to buy someone who can take a decent set-piece.

Oscar needs to go to China.

Love Costa's passion.

I really hope Zouma is alright.

'Safe' result for both teams, though even had we lost I would have been much more upset by Zouma's injury than the result. 

Not a great performance from either team and probably a fair result. I do however like that not for the first time, the lads showed great 'grinta' and determination to get the equalizer.

Willian was probably our best player. Hazard was poor when he came on. And I thought both JT and Mikel put in excellent shifts and worked their socks off.

Undefeated run continues and a late equalizer so the morale of the team should be lifted. 

2 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

because first Matic and Oscar have to be subsided. Imagine if we also have fullbacks that can attack

Yeah. Fullbacks are so important in todays football and we doesnt have any.

- Mikel Man of the Match by sone margin. Excellent performance, thought him and Cesc linked up brilliantly in the last 10. 

- Willian was great in the first half, hit and miss in the second.

- Oscar can fuck off. Mata proved tonight he's twice the player he is and then some. Christ I miss him. 

- Hope Zouma is okay, cringed at that.

- Diego fought hard today and deserves credit.

- Selection was wrong from the start. Why play Oscar when Fabregas is there? Why no Hazard at home? Different game if we started more positively from the lineup. 

Anyways, this season is super weird. Up the chelsea. 

if hiddink played a correct starting lineup we would have won this game...we were nervous and could not string two passes..these group of players are lacking confidence...i dont know why we played such a deep line in first half and made such a piss poor united look good....Only after their goal we played a high line and turned it on....costa was very good and played with such a passion..hazard and pedro were good when they came on

This team lacks quality. Our position in the league table reflects the real quality of that squad. Fabregas is not Lampard, Matic is not Ballack. Etc.

Only a couple of players have the level to play at Chelsea: Courtois, Hazard, Willian, Costa, Azpi and Zouma maybe. Oscar, Matic, Fabregas, Pedro, Mikel, Ivanovic, should not play for Chelsea.

We would need to spend big to attract quality players. Unfortunately, it will be difficult because we will not qualify for the CL. Quite the opposite I am afraid: Hazard will leave for Real.

Next few years do not bode well.