• Willian
    • Oscar
    • Fabregas
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

12 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

We are so much better when we attack why don't we play like that for 90 min?

Because the other team has to completely abandon the game before we can play. Utd dropped off and tried to protect their lead. That's the only way we can keep the ball and create anything. We're a basket case of a team. We can only play if the opposition are shit and/or when they stop playing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Just one question: How in the world did Mata win MOTM?! 

Haha, I swear its only because Mikel and Matic gave him acres of space to operate in the first half to make him look good.

EDIT: Just saw Jason's post on Lingard.

played much better when we went down 1 - 0 . We're always like this and  this is why I hate people wanting a defensive manager, Chelsea needs a new direction. We're much better when we attack, why can't some 'fans' see that?

This should be the field:

Courtois

Baba

Terry
Cahill (Zouma Injured)

Azpilicueta

Mikel
Loftus
Fàbregas

Willian
Hazard
Costa

I want to see how long the Hiddink will have the idiocy of climbing the Oscar as Winger , seems to want to see the team from suffering , the Brazilian is already bad and even places as winger , comedy show piece . The very sorry for Diego Costa this team , the guy plays almost alone , is an offensive light for this team , everything is offensive have to leave his feet , scoring goals ? Only himself. And I hope that Guus stop start with Hazard in the bank, is already becoming a big bitching that he has to win to pace when the team is taking PSG , it is already very close .

*Sorry for writing, I do not speak English , I am dependent on the translator ... But I think it should of to understand , at least .

When Diego Costa is focused entirely on his football like he has been under Guus he's a monster and a huge annoyance to the opposition. His movement and clever runs are brilliant. Looks like last season's Diego prior to the injuries. When Hazard is reintroduced to the starting XI and with Cesc rounding into form we can hopefully unleash Costa even more.

We'd be absolutely mad to even consider selling him back to Atleti. Can you imagine him with a top class #10 in behind him or a mobile second striker like Griezmann? My word!