When will this depressing season end?

Adnane

1 point above relegation. 

Our best manager sacked mid season. 

Our biggest legend not offered a new contract although he still got it ( at least more than a few who are staying )

Our best player might be doing so next year as well ( although the dude just kissed the badge.. )

Our rivals getting stronger and stronger next season, and ourselves having absolutely no clue who our manager could be, or which players to buy... 

The old fans have probably seen harder times, and we will all stick with the Chels through these, but this has to be the most depressing season the club has seen in a long time... 

Just felt like creating a topic for that, because this season as a whole really deserves one.

Let's hope I am obliged to edit the topic title come May :D 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip lad, we aren't 16th anymore and hanging around the relegation zone with the barcodes etc. We just beaten Arse last week in the league at their own homeground + we haven't lost since the Leicester game back in December and Hazard finally scored a goal in the cup against the mighty Dons.

Things are looking up for us, I can definitely see our confidence returning back. Hopefully we end this season in a high note, by winning the FA cup or the UCL :cig:

4 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Get a grip lad, we aren't 16th anymore and hanging around the relegation zone with the barcodes etc. We just beaten Arse last week in the league at their own homeground + we haven't lost since the Leicester game back in December and Hazard finally scored a goal in the cup against the mighty Dons.

Things are looking up for us, I can definitely see our confidence returning back. Hopefully we end this season in a high note, by winning the FA cup or the UCL :cig:

So you'll be changing your username any time now then ? :D

1. We are 7 points points above realigation.

2. Well we are unbeaten in like 7-9 games so thats more positive than bad.

3. That is really depresing. After yesterdays win i was buzzing and then i heard the news. Hope they gonna offer a new contract to Terry, maybe not as first team player, but as squad player he is more than enough.

4. We will see about it.

5. Its only mid season and we are still looking for manager and we need to sign players that fit his sistem.

Well after sacking of Mourinho we haven't lost and play really good footbal, youngsters get a chance and our best players are getting back to form. United, City and PSG are comming and if we somehow manage to get into last 8 of CL and if we manage to get someone from Zenit/Benfica or Gent/Wolsburg pairs we have a great chance to get into semis. If we manage to beat City we are only 3 games away from the trophy.

Hopefully nightmare season now over

Roller coaster season so far...champions to plop down down the table we go..in style though :-D hopefully now got our act together.finally moved out of 14th be nice to keep going up rather then down.on the up..in theory :-D 

I honestly believe Chelsea are the only club that could go from champs to chumps in the space of a few months. But so what that's just the make up of this our beloved club and as a long suffering fan I'm sort of used to it. Keep the faith and keep the blue flag flying high.

It's been a bumpy one, but sometimes what comes from disappointment, comes learning, and I hope both the board and players realise it. 

I don't think attracting players will be an issue, we are still a big pull. What needs to be done is an early identification of players, possibly starting now of who, and what positions we need to identify. Guus can advise to the board what is needed, why we need it and who, and even if we don't get the actual players the areas are just as key.

I think the club may need this wake up call, it's been atrocious, we need to learn from past mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this season more than I have done in years! 

Going home and away with the blues you do realise what wondeful fans we actually have. We make every game a special occasion. Even when we were down in 16th for what seemed like forever, we were still there, having a laugh, singing our hearts out, enjoying the camaraderie etc. 

It's been fantastic imo and I don't want it to end! Come on the Chels!!