Watford v Chelsea

Jase

This game is very winnable. Confidence and form are starting to return to the team. If Hazard is up for it and Fabregas can keep putting in the through balls we will win.

But a huge backward step should we lose. We are still fragile

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully we're on the up now..possible chance to move up more depending on other results so be nice to go up..rather then stay in one spot for ages again/go back down.Weird ground to go to at times so hopefully...carry on as we are

No idea why, but your optimism about this match just completely shattered my confidence! Almost sure we'll drop points now :lol: 

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

Everybody played well against mk dons so I would stick with the same 11 

There is that but people shouldn't get carried away because it was MK Dons and they were extremely awful defensively. We weren't that great either in that aspect. Suspect there will be one change in the AM position, one in midfield and at least one in defence.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

There is that but people shouldn't get carried away because it was MK Dons and they were extremely awful defensively. We weren't that great either in that aspect. Suspect there will be one change in the AM position, one in midfield and at least one in defence.

i would keep willian nice and fresh for the utd game give pedro game time against watford 

48 minutes ago, the wes said:

i would keep willian nice and fresh for the utd game give pedro game time against watford 

Willian is fine. Stamina wise, he is the best in the squad and he only played for around 25 minutes against MK Dons and up until that game he had a whole 7 day rest anyway. He will be fine to start both games and should be a definite starter for both games. He has been our best player. No need for a rest as he is 100% fit.

Team picks itself purely based on confidence levels.

Tibo

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi

Mikel RLC

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

I thought Baba was fine on Sunday but this is a totally different proposition altogether. Mikel has been good so he should start as has Oscar....Like to see Hazard deliver a top class performance here and add to his goal from Sunday.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Team picks itself purely based on confidence levels.

Tibo

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi

Mikel RLC

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

I thought Baba was fine on Sunday but this is a totally different proposition altogether. Mikel has been good so he should start as has Oscar....Like to see Hazard deliver a top class performance here and add to his goal from Sunday.

Why drop Fabregas?