Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad my team is back.  Hope john terry has a drogba like ending to his career. I can just imagine a 95th minute header in the final to win the champions league.. lets do this for captain fantastic. Also rlc looked good in his cam role against mk dons. Glad he has a coach that will let him express himself instead of turning him to a mikel just for his physical attributes. My team for watford

Courtois

Bane zouma terry dave

Mikel.   Fabregas

W   I.    Z.    A.  C.  A.  R

COSTA

4 hours ago, Jason said:

It's time to record back-to-back league wins!

It would be nice! We're on the same form with Everton in that regards.

Watford's obvious threats lie with Deeney and Ighalo. But the latter's coming up against Zouma and Terry can take Deeney on.. A lot of organisation needed between that back 6 with Matic and Thibaut.

I'd anticipate that the line-up will be the same as it was for Arsenal, but with Hazard replacing Matic. It's vital that we get the win to continue building positive momentum for the match against PSG on the 16th.

Must win, we have Man U after this. Would really love to win both games, just to build up some much needed confidence for the massive away game against PSG.

Need Hazard and Costa on top of their game for this one, Ighalo is probably gonna score against us again. (Hope not)

16 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Must win, we have Man U after this. Would really love to win both games, just to build up some much needed confidence for the massive away game against PSG.

Need Hazard and Costa on top of their game for this one, Ighalo is probably gonna score against us again. (Hope not)

Ighalo never scored against us. Was changed to a Cahill OG :P