• Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Mikel
    • Oscar
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)

The thing is that Chelsea are playing bad can depend on they have nothing to win in the league they know that the title is over and the fourth place but there is a chance in the FA Cup and Champions League. They can beat PSG and beat City in next round

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People have been calling for Azpi to be moved to his actual position for years now. Astounding how we all see it's a serious problem yet the people paid millions of pounds to make the decisions are blind to it.

It'll probably continue through next season as well because new captain Ivanovic won't be dropped.

i think simply that watford for 80min has kept us under pressure very well, then if we have a midfielder with matic and mikel, who suffer if we are attacked...
we need a midfielder who can give time also under pressure! ( like Xavi,pirlo,modric...) i would take tielemans for example also  if he is very young!

after, give a chance at line: azpi-zouma-terry-baba

8 minutes ago, Styles said:

He found his level vs Milton Keynes.

We need a Chinese club to buy him in the summer.

i start to be tired of  all things are said about Oscar... ok, not is a super, but also today was one of the best if not the best!

We were way too negative in this match with two defensive midfields starting... Hazard should be starting matches like this, especially when he is fit.

Hope we can convince a Chinese club to buy Matic off our hands in the summer, guy's been awful all season long.

Just now, blues.bridge said:

i start to be tired of  all things are said about Oscar... ok, not is a super, but also today was one of the best if not the best!

Even if this was true (and it's not by the way) that says far more about our lack of quality than it does about Osacar's ability / performance.

6 minutes ago, Styles said:

Anche se questo fosse vero (e non è tra l'altro) che dice molto di più circa la nostra mancanza di qualità di quanto non faccia sulla capacità / prestazioni di Osacar.

for me you are too hard with Oscar, but I totally agree on the quality ... is too less

1 hour ago, Azpinator said:

Undefeated my ass. That's 5 draws now.. had we won 2 and lost 3 of those we'd have more points.

I understand the frustration. The level we are at now still isn't good enough for the ambition this club has (which at the very least is top 4 finish (CL football))

But you have to remember where we came from. 16 games, 9 losses, 3 draws, 4 wins, 15 out of 48 points.

Now 8 games 0 losses, 5 draws, 3 wins. 14 out of 24 points.

It's clear we've improved but we just need to keep improving.

3 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

i think simply that watford for 80min has kept us under pressure very well, then if we have a midfielder with matic and mikel, who suffer if we are attacked...
we need a midfielder who can give time also under pressure! ( like Xavi,pirlo,modric...) i would take tielemans for example also  if he is very young!

after, give a chance at line: azpi-zouma-terry-baba

Bravo!  All correct! A new CM who knows how to run a midfield and a different fullback setup.

Should put in bids for Gundogan and Kouyate (Hammers) ASAP (and get the manager committed soon).

Their keeper made some fantastic saves in the last 20 minutes.
But there is no penetration, no final pass. Just like under Mou, minus the desperation of those days that lead our defenders give away some goals too.
In the days of Didier-Michael-Lamps you just knew if the opponent's first defense fell it was an 80% goal situation.

On countless occasions we see indecisiveness, endless passes. In the end some little pressure is applied somewhere during the endless tirade of small passes and we have to send the ball back to Courtois or Begovitch.

What an absolute lifeless fucking performance that was. We beat Arsenal and then give someone a good hiding in the cup and then deliver s shit performance like this...what the fuck is that all about.

Willian...how many times he received the ball, stopped and waited was pathetic, he should be getting that LB on the back foot and driving at him, and making him work, not help him out. Guus was also a lot to blame with the starting 11 he chose, Matic shouldn't of been there and Hazard should of started, but it was a cagey and negative line up and it showed clearly in the game.

I've said it before and will echo it again, we need much better wing backs. There was a point where Azpi tried to kick the ball with the outside of his right foot, he looked like his laces where tied together, he didn't know what to do, he also tried to cross it with his left and kicked it straight out, fucking sick and tired of seeing naturally right footed players and vice versa playing out of position to suit other players, it's a fucking joke. There is zero fluidity down our flanks because of this and nothing will change regarding our attacking ability until this area, as well as others is dealt with.

Watford were there for the taking last night, but were there for the taking if the team they played against had desire and a positive attitude, we didn't, hence the point.

Pathetic.

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I've said it before and will echo it again, we need much better wing backs. There was a point where Azpi tried to kick the ball with the outside of his right foot, he looked like his laces where tied together, he didn't know what to do, he also tried to cross it with his left and kicked it straight out, fucking sick and tired of seeing naturally right footed players and vice versa playing out of position to suit other players, it's a fucking joke.

Let's be honest, this is only being done just so Ivanovic can get games, because even though he has arguably been one of our absolute worst performers, he still somehow starts. 

I don't think anyone at the club has been able to figure out that the best way to solve this, is by placing Azpilicueta on the right and offer Baba some games on the left. Some people will say "that's a stupid call, because he's not been good for us.." Well that's because he hardly gets a chance to prove himself.. Because Ivanovic!! How much did we spend on Baba again?

We needed to sign players who could improve the starting eleven and fit into the side easily, not sign seasonal bench warmers! Our board are clueless pricks, but we all knew that anyway!

1 minute ago, chrismada9 said:

Let's be honest, this is only being done just so Ivanovic can get games, because even though he has arguably been one of our absolute worst performers, he still somehow starts. 

I don't think anyone at the club has been able to figure out that the best way to solve this, is by placing Azpilicueta on the right and offer Baba some games on the left. Some people will say "that's a stupid call, because he's not been good for us.." Well that's because he hardly gets a chance to prove himself.. Because Ivanovic!! How much did we spend on Baba again?

We needed to sign players who could improve the starting eleven and fit into the side easily, not sign seasonal bench warmers! Our board are clueless pricks, but we all knew that anyway!

I said some weeks ago, we are accommodating players rather them being picked for good performances....this is exactly it.