Matt Miazga

Jase

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

It could be a great partnership if Miazga were to be given the freedom to attack the ball and have Zouma provide the cover in case the tackle isn't made. 

That's ideal.

Conte could even implement a back 3 with Zoumazga + Christensen.

Let's go all in, man.

If you as a youth player really, really want to play for us, you'll do everything in your power to bump into Abramovich as often as you can, and you will learn how to make him happy. I'm not joking, that's how it must be done, and in fact that's almost how it used to be done, with players literally begging their managers for a debut. It's not enough to just play great and expect reward. Make yourself known off the pitch. No musician or actor makes it to the big leagues without connections. Why would the biggest sport be different? (though obviously there's around 3 or 4 of our youthies who do deserve to be playing for us based on their performances.)

1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

Wtf is wrong with Palmer and Quintero?! Don't think the heads of the club will notice that!

He doesn't even play in their position

i think they are tagging that clarke-salter lad who is a cb. so, saying he should have been promoted instead.

Just now, lucio said:

i think they are tagging that clarke-salter lad who is a cb. so, saying he should have been promoted instead.

Yeah I checked it out and you're right! Clarke-Salter is very promising.

Still extremely childish. The youth coaches have to have a talk with the players on the usage of social media. Musonda has been suspect about his use and his interviews, as was Christensen (more his father though) and interviews.