Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

On 15/01/2016 at 2:24 PM, Chelsea4 said:
6 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Really hate the situation where are in and this is the worst part about it - all this dreadful rumours about shitty players from the bargain bin. Pato, Lavezzi, Bacca et al. 

Listen, questions have to be raised on how the board sees the future of this club. Why on Earth would they pay money on transfers & wages for all this below par players when there's a summer transfer window coming where we can actually start over and rebuild properly?! Why don't we just save money instead of throwing it away on stopgap dealings?!

We are not relegating with this squad and top 4 is long gone. As for trophies, do we stand a chance against PSG? Not a single one. FA Cup? We might have a go at it - but is it worth signing all this shitty players that we'll be stuck with for years just for a FA Cup win? Not for me, no.

I've read that Djilobodji is heading to Bremen on loan and apparently Baba Rahman could go back to Augsburg in a 10m deal. Six months after we've bought him for 21m. These are all Emenalo's transfers and if supposedly we sign the likes of Pato & Lavezzi and he is behind this deals as well, then he just get the sack.

Enough is enough. We're supposed to be one of the biggest brands in world football, but looking at our transfers you'd say that COC is our biggest dream. If Roman wants entertainment and fancy football, then he just have the guts to appoint a proper manager this summer (Sampaoli would be a dream move) and let him do his job and rebuild. 

The core of the club is rotten pal. The people behind the scenes have no clue at all, had they had any clue we wouldn't of been so poor in last summers transfer window and be in this predicament we are now.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Jesus mate, no need to be so condescending to the new guy, don't scare the newbies off. Your coming off a lot like the most recent banee, I hate to say it in all honesty.

Dude we know each other, he isnt even new. You are admin, you can check our pms. :lol:

You are looking like that guy who complained I was rude to Liquidator by "dismissing" his opinion due to him "being 14yo". Anyone who is here for a while knows Harry and I always bant each other for fun and with no harm intended.

Why this Pato move is imminent as some source say ? If Corinthias is in such deep shit financial situation they probably shared his cost with several parties. As you know Chelsea would need 100% of his rights and I don't know if they're eager to deal with several people.

Can someone enlight me (I plea especially the guys from Brazil) what's his ownership status these days ?

37 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's expected Alexander Pato will sign a three-year-deal worth €8-10m. [@MauroCezarESPN]

That guy is the one who first broke the story, he reckons it was all tied up last night. Just waiting for signed documents to announce it officially

3 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Dude we know each other, he isnt even new. You are admin, you can check our pms. :lol:

You are looking like that guy who complained I was rude to Liquidator by "dismissing" his opinion due to him "being 14yo". Anyone who is here for a while knows Harry and I always bant each other for fun and with no harm intended.

Haha, fair enough. It just looked like you were calling a member 'fucking delusional' out of the blue is all. :cig:

1 hour ago, manpe said:

So that's between €55-69K (or £42-53K) /per week .

8-10m£ is the reported fee. The article says that "The blog could not confirm the exact contract duration and figures from business, but should revolve around three years and ₤ 8 million (R $ 45.661 million) to ₤ 10 million (R $ 57.077 million). Corinthians is entitled to 60% (R $ 27.400 million to R $ 34.200 million). In 2013 the club paid € 15 million to Milan by the athlete at the time approximately R $ 40.5 million - at today's exchange rate would be R $ 65.8 million."

So as things stand and this article is to be bielieved, they resolved his ownership issues with third party and Corinthias will earn 60% of the reported fee.
There's one big concern though :

"However, the attacker does not act since winning the Sao Paulo over Figueirense (3-2) on November 28."

30 minutes ago, Mana said:

Not excited at all with this transfer. This guy doesn't strike me as the player that will improve Chelsea.

He won't. I'm baffled by these transfers. I get that Falcao was a loan so little harm done, but why is the striker position such a problem for this team? I think it's because they're going after the power of names. 

7 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Lmao, dude you are so delusional. You guys havent payed 3 months of "direitos de imagem", some players like Ralf have their actual wages delayed and you still havent payed the prize for winning the League last year. How will you now pay 800 thousand Reais to Alexandre Pato per month? Get Real! Yes, Corinthians is desperate to sell Pato because of MONEY!

You believe Globo's and Neto's brainwashing bulshits that Corinthians has been a pitiful victim to China and blah, blah, blah but that is a complete lie. The only reason you lost your players is because they know how dire the situation is and they wanted to jump ship on a high. If everyone was so crazy to go to China make money then why Lucas Lima, Valdivia, Anderson, Arouca, Elias, Geuvanio, Victor, Barrios and 1 Gremio player I forgot the name, ALL had crazy offers from China with the club paying the release fee and they all said no?

China is a cemitery, where players go to be forgotten. Nobody wants to trade the chance to win Libertadores for China. Only those who know something is wrong with their current Brazilian club left, so thats why Corinthians lost so many players. Jadson wasnt even offered a contract extension and that pissed him off, so add that to the delayed wages/prize bonuses and of course he wanted to leave. Then Vagner Love (who is already old) decided to join him in making money instead of waiting months to get payed. Thus creating what we have now with Gil, Renato Augusto and maybe even more. The players/staff have no big expectation for 2016 in Corinthians anymore so its obvious they will accept anything that comes their way. Even Cassio accepted the Besikthas offer, it was just that they didnt reach the price your club wanted. And also, I wouldn't be so sure Tite will stay and not replace Dunga, stay alert!

Oooooooh and LOL. First of all, besides Gil, all other players Corinthians had a pathetic percentage in their sales, so its not even that much money. Second of all, the money you guys got from selling your players will go to pay your debts. If you didnt know, Caixa pays 2.5 million for your club per month but that can only happen if you have what is called "Certidao Negativa", which is a monthly document that proves you payed your taxes and your staffs wages on time. Its obligatory for Federal Sponsorship. However, its been 4 months Corinthians fails to get it and thus you are 4 motnhs without sponsorship money. Not to count Globo already antecipated your TV quota for 2016. So, hmmm, yeah, you better sell Pato if you want to have money to sign replacements and not delay half a year of wages again...

We already paid the 3 months of "Direito de imagem", you can see it here:

http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/550260_corinthians-enfim-paga-direitos-de-imagem-atrasados-a-jogadores

We still didn't paid the prize, thats true, but is going to happen soon. With the leave of Vagner Love, Renato, Jadson, Gil and Ralf, we have a less amount of money to pay per month, of course we doesn't want to pay 800.000 for the player that Pato has showed to be, but we alread lived with that kind of charge. Absurd for Brazil, no one here can pay that easily. I dont even watch GLobo or Neto's program, i keep watching ESPN, Fox sports or Sportv, and most for the matches only.

China started buying our players without we even knowing, they just came and paid the bid. When the club discovered, they were already seduced. Those players that you brought still have the chance to make something out of their careers on football, they are young and believe that they can play for the NT and gor for europe. Corinthians players like Ralf, Vagner Love and Jadson are old and cant play for long, they will never receive that kind of money again. Actually, Jadson even stayed for a year after receving the call from China saying that he hanted to win somthing for us, and he did. Renato Augusto (27 years) is a player like Pato that had a lot of injuries, he doesn't know if he is going to play without problems for the next years... And also, he received a proposal from Schalke 04 (he would get 3 times what he gets paid here) and turned it down before accepting 2,5 millions reais from China. Vagner Love is a player that came from China to Brazil, that says a lot... And he was actually really bad, what would he do without Renato and Jadson? Its normal for him to leave to Monaco... More than it, its normal for everybody, you see the team selling the pillars of your team, you gets scared. The only sell that really disappointed me was Gil (28 years), he was playing for the NT, but is okay, he saw the team fall apart. Also, even Milan players like Luiz Adriano accept proposal from China, it is a lot of money. The pathetic percentage i agree, dear god, whar have they done? At least they promissed to bring 4 players, they already signed Guilherme.

We antecipated part of the money from tv a long time ago, we receive more every passing year from that time, we divided the amout we would advance trought the years. The thing about the money from CAIXA is right, but the directorship also says that this is going to be worked out soon. I trust that president, Roberto de Andrade is doing okay, the one that fucked up was Mario Dorme, the one that brought Pato lol.

We won 9 titles in 8 years after being relegated. 3 coaches in 8 years (in Brazil thats a lot)

2008 - Meno Menezes - Brazilian League B (we also got to the finals of the Brazilian Cup, we lost)
2009 - Mano Menezes - Paulista Cup and the Brazilian Cup (finally)
2011 - Tite - Brazilian League
2012 - Tite - Libertadores (South American UCL) and FIFA Club World Cup (against Chelsea, unfortunately)
2013 - Tite - Recopa (Libertadores winner vs South American cup Winner) and Paulista Cup
2015 - Tite - Brazilian League

We sold a lot of players, bought others, but we always came back and won. Last year they said we were done after selling Guerrero, Fabio Santos, Emerson and Petros, lets see...

9 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

He won't. I'm baffled by these transfers. I get that Falcao was a loan so little harm done, but why is the striker position such a problem for this team? I think it's because they're going after the power of names. 

Falcao is basically gone.  And pato comes with a very cheap price tag so I have no problem with this deal 

16 minutes ago, communicate said:

Falcao is basically gone.  And pato comes with a very cheap price tag so I have no problem with this deal 

It's nice to not need another striker, but I have little faith for him to do anything. Besides filling a role, what's the point of signing someone who has been past it for a while now when we currently have two youth strikers in Bamford and Traorae that would be better served actually given a chance for once. Pato doesn't provide anything but a name and a cheap contract.

This is the main reason we're in the position we are. Going for budget signings and trying to paper over the cracks with mediocrity.

You sure it's not because we're saving our shillings till we get our manager?

Are you sure we didn't go budget in the summer because our targets weren't available?

As bad as the summer was I'm glad the club didn't spend big on secondary targets. There are only a small handful of players who would make us considerably better and they clearly weren't available.