Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

One thing more to say, he doesn't seen like a player that wants glory in his actions, but he was the only one here that refused a proposal from China (6 million per month as salary and he wold get 15% of the money that they would pay Corinthians to break-contract). That says a lot, after everything that he went trought, he still wants to have sucess in Football.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, 1,5 million dollar is like 6 million brazilian coin. Still think that pretty much a lot of money. Thats how the brazilian economy is right now... 1 dollar was 2 brazilians sometime ago...And now this.

Imagine you trying to hold your best players with things like this. Thats why brazilian footbal has fallen like this, if we had all brazilians that go to other countrys here, we would still be big.

things just seens to get worse every day, Neymar is like the last of the mohicans

On 15 January 2016 at 6:41 PM, Robguima said:

he's in top form as Torres got in top form for us...

after 50 muscle injuries his top form for us was about 70% of his top form at pool... Pato at Milan could be any player on pace... not anymore.

And yes, the brazilian league is on the slow side - seira A style - so Pato will struggle.

Torres cost us £50m and had ridiculously high wages, and was also our number 1 striker. Pato would be none of those. We don't need a number 1 striker, Costa is fine. 

If this deal allows us to get rid of Falcao's wages I'm up for it tbh. 

If we sign Pato cannot let Remy go. Even if it costs us £1m or something around that area to cancel it, then Falcao's loan should be scrapped.  I read an article yesterday where a Colombian journalist was saying that River Plate and the fans want him back, like a hero returning, but this journalist said in his opinion, Falcao should retire.  His injuries have destroyed him and he just cant handle the top level footbal anymore

1 minute ago, Gilvorak said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he did well here at all. Premier League defences are at an all time worst.

If it is 11-15m euros, and the rumoured 55k euros a week, its worth a risk.  A loan would be even better but a poster said his deal ends in December, so its kinda worthless for Corinthians.

He can play wide left too, so right now can he be any worse than Pedro?  Can't be no worse than Falcao either

4 hours ago, Jcar92 said:

Well, i am a supporter of Corinthians. I disagree of Rmpr, we do have the money to pay Pato's salary every month (even more now that we sold half of the champion team to China, 5 players, FIVE, 2 fucking players from the National Team going after money instead of football), but we are crazy to sell. That guy isn't injury prone anymore, we fixed him... Like we did with Renato Augusto (on Bayern Leverkusen, he wold get hurt every time). Dmytro Chygrynskiy even came to Brazil to treat himself in our club... He said that he didn't had any problems after passing here.

Anyway, the problem with Pato is that he is totally alienated with everything that happens around him, the world may be falling on his feet, but he doesn't show the will to win, he is not hungry for the victory. The talent is still there, you can see the flashy tricks and all, but not like when he was young. Also, he is not as fast as he were... He is still pretty fast, just not so fast as the time he made a goal against Barcelona, letting everyone miles behind. Corinthians is desperate to sell him, but not for money or for injuries, the problem is his personality and intelligence (i particularly think he is kinda dumb).

He coud still work for you guys anyways....

lol

Corinthians dont have any money at all. The money you got from selling players will be used to pay huge debts.

Joke of a club.

I'd take Pato on, purely because he's 26, and still has plenty of years left in the tank. My only concern, is the fact that he's a striker, and we dispose of big names up front faster than my mum goes through dairy milk bars!

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Torres cost us £50m and had ridiculously high wages, and was also our number 1 striker. Pato would be none of those. We don't need a number 1 striker, Costa is fine. 

If this deal allows us to get rid of Falcao's wages I'm up for it tbh. 

sure it might work out great, but my point remains it's fairly wild bet... just like Falcao and Torres before that.

Wages don't matter so much when they aren't good enough - the average cheap player ends up playing and producing nothing.