Get Emanalo Sacked

5 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

I have no interest being classy towards turds

Ok, then i must scratch my head as to why, now and then you keep quoting me with personal attacks while i've never even insulted you :lol: must've some problems interacting with people in a civilized and polite manner, but that is none of my business as long as you keep me out of it, something that you seem unable to do.

Now for the grown up stuff.

I think it's quite normal to have some duds between the good ones, that is human, i don't even think we've done some bad business until this summer, Luis, Fabregas, Costa, Cuadrado (No one could've foreseen how it turned out) were all good acquisitions. However in the last two transfer windows (summer and this current one) it's been horrendous, the team sorely needs some reinforcements in defence and midfield, but we seem to be doing nothing at all about that, which is quite worrying, last summer the club had a chance to step up and start chasing down some of the bigger clubs, but we blew it. That, for me, is a sign that someone is sleeping higher up the hierarchy and something needs to change.

I still think much like the Mourinho thing, calling out individuals is quite silly, as i think everyone made a little mistake, that eventually led up to the big puddle of poo we're in nowadays, however having an individual that seems to have no background for the kind of role he has at this club isn't going to help, and such a situation should, in most cases than not, be dealt with as soon as possible. I don't agree with the petition per se, i think it's quite silly to be honest, i agree, however, with the sentiment, hire someone qualified for the job and competent people in each and every position at this club (i am sure Emenalo is not the only one being out of his depth), the end product it's going to be quite good if this step is done properly.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Ok, then i must scratch my head as to why, now and then you keep quoting me with personal attacks while i've never even insulted you :lol: must've some problems interacting with people in a civilized and polite manner, but that is none of my business as long as you keep me out of it, something that you seem unable to do.

I have no problems at all talking to people in a normal manner, I do have a problem with you and your constant passive-aggressive little posts, your highhorse attitude from the moment you signed up to this board, your little jabs at Belgian posters whenever they comment on Hazard or Courtois; in fairness I dislike you so much I cringe everytime I see that silly teddybear pop up on my screen.

You are the only member in 5 years I've been on this site I truly dislike, congrats.

2 minutes ago, Weckerz said:
1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

I have no interest being classy towards turds

I have no problems at all talking to people in a normal manner, I do have a problem with you and your constant passive-aggressive little posts, your highhorse attitude from the moment you signed up to this board, your little jabs at Belgian posters whenever they comment on Hazard or Courtois; in fairness I dislike you so much I cringe everytime I see that silly teddybear pop up on my screen.

You are the only member in 5 years I've been on this site I truly dislike, congrats.

Realise this is an emotive issue but lay off the personal stuff

10 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

I couldn't even care less that i'm the only member you truly dislike in 5 years :lol: certainly i'm not going to hang it on the wall of my cramped, candle-lit, pentagonal room in my basement, i keep that for the truly devilish accomplishments of mine, not some dude i don't even know personally, but i've had the privilege of knowing only through an internet forum about a football club, someone, much like you about me, don't know anything about.
I have no problems with the belgian users on this board, i've had in the past some pleasant conversations with some of them, and i enjoy reading posts from others, i've had my disagreements with others on a number of things, but that has hardly anything to do with someone's nationality, has it? Actually i don't know what's up with this board and this belgian complex of some, it's silly and should be put to bed for good.

What i find annoying is, that in this love-hate relationship of ours, you are the abusive one, even though i've never cheated resorted to personal insults towards you.

Now, as FB so eloquently explained it to you, turn down the crap.

Right OK enough of the insults and personal digs please. This place has been great the last few weeks, some great debate, counter-arguments and some well thought out posts, please don't spoil it now.

If it continues I will lock this and book the offenders.

Please get on.

11 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I couldn't even care less that i'm the only member you truly dislike in 5 years :lol: certainly i'm not going to hang it on the wall of my cramped, candle-lit, pentagonal room in my basement, i keep that for the truly devilish accomplishments of mine, not some dude i don't even know personally, but i've had the privilege of knowing only through an internet forum about a football club, someone, much like you about me, don't know anything about.
I have no problems with the belgian users on this board, i've had in the past some pleasant conversations with some of them, and i enjoy reading posts from others, i've had my disagreements with others on a number of things, but that has hardly anything to do with someone's nationality, has it? Actually i don't know what's up with this board and this belgian complex of some, it's silly and should be put to bed for good.

What i find annoying is, that in this love-hate relationship of ours, you are the abusive one, even though i've never cheated resorted to personal insults towards you.

Now, as FB so eloquently explained it to you, turn down the crap.

Thx for proving my point further. You thrive on baiting people to react to your (often subtle) jabs and when they do you start acting like a white-knight Mod. /cringe

I don't mind supporters making a stand...in the CPO we have one of the strongest groups in English football and the envy of many a club......but if a statement needs to be made, then lets make sure the facts are 100% correct and not based on what someone thinks.

I am not keen on Emanalo either and the way he speaks but there are accusations on that petition that just have not been proven.

Get it right.....then there would be a more united support

Edited by Rhino's Skin
Missing words

40 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

I don't mind supporters making a stand...in the CPO we have one of the strongest groups in English football and the envy of many a club......but if a statement needs to be made, then lets make sure the facts are 100% correct and not based on what someone thinks.

I am not keen on Emanalo either and the way he speaks but there are accusations on that petition that just have not been proven.

Get it right.....then there would be a more united support

Not to mention an online petition won't get anything done. Showing up to the ground and voicing displeasure has much more impact. An online petition won't do anything except making the people that sign it feel like they've done something.

Oh boy, this topic again, with the same people who are still frustrated because Mourinho and  Emenalo as the man to blame, and of course those people won't ask Abramovich to leave, since Abramovich is the reason why Mourinho was hired in the first place, but he is the reason why he was sacked weeks ago. Those people keep writing the same stuff ove and over, and same people keep "liking" those posts.

Its time to accept Mouinho is sacked for good, and Emenalo is going nowhere. 

10 hours ago, Leif said:

We have the most passive fans on earth. If this is the way our fanbase is going i'm popping out the champagne. It's about time our fans don't just accept dog shite on a paper plate and eat it up because there's a CFC emblem on it

we dont have the most passive fans on earth.

The CPO stand for whats rightfully belonging to the fans.

Past matches....v Man City and very recently v Sunderland show that there is a voice

Edited by Rhino's Skin
Missing words spelling

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

and you had to edit that :D 

less of the abuse young man

what abuse? We have no idea how things are run behind the scenes, blaming everything people don't like on Emanalo is idiotic. What about the 4 board members, http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/about-chelsea-football-club/club-personnel.html

22 hours ago, Leif said:

Whoever set up the petition isn't the grammatical & literal voice for all those who voted. There's nothing pathetic about him not communicating as well as Shakespeare, and there's nothing pathetic about him having his view. If you think that an opinion so many people are sharing is pathetic, you're pathetic for being that close-minded.

So if you say that the sky is green, then you're not stupid or pathetic because, hell, it's your opinion, right? 

In my opinion it is RETARDED (not pathetic, indeed) to claim that Emanalo caused Mourinho's leaving without having the slightest evidente of that. Some people are riding Mourinho's d*ck so hard that they're trying to find an excuse for him even after all this time. Firstly it was Eva, then the players, now it's Emanalo, tomorrow it will probably be Steve Holland and then the cleaning ladies from Stamford Bridge. But it will never be Mourinho himself, of course.

Edit: I forgot, sorry! It seems that Emanalo caused Mourinho's departure from Madrid aswell. 

5 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Guardiola works with Sammer, Simeone works with Caminero. You guys seriously think they can repeat their success here with Emenalo?

Well, until anyone supplies evidence that isn't an opinion or anecdote; yes.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well, until anyone supplies evidence that isn't an opinion or anecdote; yes.

You mean to suggest that we can't assume that Emenalo is single handedly the issue, that only we notice and not anybody of importance of the club? That he decides every transfer alone and also decided to sack Mourinho? Preposterous, he's completely to blame...at least that's what these uninformed, ignorant morons would have us believe.

Imagine trying to get a man sacked based on absolutely nothing.