Get Emanalo Sacked

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mate, don't play this game with me. You know who they are, you are two knowledgeable of the club to forget.

From the 05-06 season to the start of the  10-11 seasons:

Rajkovic, Diarra, del Horno, Wright-Phillips, Sahar, Boularouz, di Santo, Beyoun and then Sheva and Zhirkov if you don't want to pat them down to other influences. There were others depending on your point of view, Kalou and Bosingwa for instance. The Mikel debacle also happened, I'm not placing blame, just saying.

The tussle  for Mikel with yernited was immense -think it was worth it in the end. Quite liked ''the cannibal'' to be honest though a bit of a liability. Zhirkov was a potential that didnt materialise. Sheva -pretty much a given that was an Abramovich fantasy football signing. Di santo was good.

We could say the good ones Kalou ? :D -actually liked him, Malouda. Bruma, Mancienne, Arnesen also credited with 'discovering' Robben, Ronaldo and Ruud-who he wanted to bring to SB at one time

One thing to give Arnesen credit for, and the unwritten reason he resigned, was because he wanted to bring on the youth, which wasnt, and still isnt club policy unfortunately.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

The tussle  for Mikel with yernited was immense -think it was worth it in the end. Quite liked ''the cannibal'' to be honest though a bit of a liability. Zhirkov was a potential that didnt materialise. Sheva -pretty much a given that was an Abramovich fantasy football signing. Di santo was good.

We could say the good ones Kalou ? :D -actually liked him, Malouda. Bruma, Mancienne, Arnesen also credited with 'discovering' Robben, Ronaldo and Ruud-who he wanted to bring to SB at one time

One thing to give Arnesen credit for, and the unwritten reason he resigned, was because he wanted to bring on the youth, which wasnt, and still isnt club policy unfortunately.

Was Arnesen even at the club when Robben was singed? Unless my dates are mixes up Robben arrived in 04 and Arsnesen in 05? You can hardly give him credit for wanting Ruud and Ronaldo seeing as he didn't sign either or them so you could say he failed in that respect. 

A lot of people didn't like Kalou however and he has one of the most hated players at this club during the last few seasons he was here. You've got to remember the vitriol he received.

5 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

This petition, it's signees and your stupid avatar are comedy gold.

The real cancer has been removed for a while now, deal with it.

no real reason to get personal bro :o keep it classy as you have proved numerous times now.

No one noticed him before Jose got sacked , and then all of Jose lovers started to blame emenalo that they can't go to kitchen and get some cookies. As spike pointed down, he did some brilliant transfers and he brought players Like Zouma and Kenedy. Yes our latest transfers were disapointing, but what you can do when you are at bottom hald of the table? Bring Messi, Pogba and Stones in one day? Before we brought Jose we had plan for the future to play some attacking footbal, but when Jose came in he sold players like De bruyne and Lukaku. When we brought Jose we basicly sold future for PL. 

As i said don't expect us to sign Messi instead of Pato. We still don't know who our manager will be and we are in terrible position. And don't blame Emenalo and Board for not getting some players in the summer, with that squad we could easily get top 4 and seeing how this season going on even win the title.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Was Arnesen even at the club when Robben was singed? Unless my dates are mixes up Robben arrived in 04 and Arsnesen in 05? You can hardly give him credit for wanting Ruud and Ronaldo seeing as he didn't sign either or them so you could say he failed in that respect. 

A lot of people didn't like Kalou however and he has one of the most hated players at this club during the last few seasons he was here. You've got to remember the vitriol he received.

Robben,  Ruud and Ronaldo when he was under the late great Robson at PSV.

Vitriol for Kalou was mainly confined to the interweb,  and even then like most players praise/condemnation it was fickle, almost schizophrenic from week to week.

Hold on...this thread went on for 4 pages?

I mean sureeee, I'll sign up. Then maybe we should start a petition about getting Ivanovic out and Oscar out too! Because these petitions work! /s

I'm a neutral between Emenalo in or out, but come on guys. Signing or starting an online petition is a waste of time and energy. The board isn't going to look at this petition nor take it seriously. Rarely these petitions work. Rarely. I've seen people start up petitions before for many things and they all failed.

If you want Emanalo out, you'll have to do much better than that.

16 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

No one noticed him before Jose got sacked

if you joined this forum only this season, you might be given a pass for thinking this. if you've been here longer you know that's a lie.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

Hold on...this thread went on for 4 pages?

I mean sureeee, I'll sign up. Then maybe we should start a petition about getting Ivanovic out and Oscar out too! Because these petitions work! /s

I'm a neutral between Emenalo in or out, but come on guys. Signing or starting an online petition is a waste of time and energy. The board isn't going to look at this petition nor take it seriously. Rarely these petitions work. Rarely. I've seen people start up petitions before for many things and they all failed.

If you want Emanalo out, you'll have to do much better than that.

petiton wont do anything here but they definitely work .

3 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

petiton wont do anything here but they definitely work .

Well yeah okay, in sensible cases like charity and things that improve the country, animals and nature. But for something negative towards football clubs? Video game companies? TV Entertainment? Ain't gonna happen.

I employ a friend of mine simply because he needs the social and financial aspect from it. He brings zilch to the company but you don't let your friends rot, or you lose them. That friend will usually outlast employees simply because of the politics, despite not adding quality to the company.

Michael is that friend.

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

I employ a friend of mine simply because he needs the social and financial aspect from it. He brings zilch to the company but you don't let your friends rot, or you lose them. That friend will usually outlast employees simply because of the politics, despite not adding quality to the company.

Michael is that friend.

That is spot on Leif. Think we've all worked at a place where the boss has his favourites, but are generally useless. They grass to the boss, flatter him, to get where they want. Seen it in so many places :whistling:

quite funny on one site I worked though , when the boss turned on the foreman , who thought he was safe