Get Emanalo Sacked

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Bet nobody even knows what his true role at the club is, yet everyone decides to blame the entire boards shortcomings on him...

Exactly. The witch-hunt is getting ridiculous. :o The fans only want to blame somebody for "having the best manager sacked", and he was set up as the fall guy.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its because he is a useless hanger on and is stagnating the club. As has been stated, most wanted him gone and questioned his ability from day one. 

How do you know he is responsible for that ? Again you have no clue what he does exactly and how much power he has or what decisions he's made.

Yes i agreed that people had doubts but it's only after Mourinho got the sack that the whole Emenalo out went into freakin hyperdrive.

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

No, it's called holding people responsible. When multi-million and billion pound corporations let key figures go, it isn't because they need a scapegoat. Grow up.

But how can you say with certainty that Emenalo is the one responsible ? (and you seem quite sure of that since you just signed a petition to get him fired and blame him for everything that went wrong )

3 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

But how can you say with certainty that Emenalo is the one responsible ? (and you seem quite sure of that since you just signed a petition to get him fired and blame him for everything that went wrong )

Because his role has been clearly defined by himself, many outlets, and by many examples from watching this club. 

I'll take a new approach.

Everything is going perfect now.

Mourinho caused all of this.

Our next manager will choose our signings :)

Abramovich is a stone cold businessman. If Emenalo were as terrible as many seem to think, then he would have been sacked many moons ago. There is no sentimental value here. Look what happened to Ray,Robbie,Jose...ect. You are not seen as doing your job, and you are out.

16 minutes ago, Leif said:

Because his role has been clearly defined by himself, many outlets, and by many examples from watching this club. 

I'll take a new approach.

Everything is going perfect now.

Mourinho caused all of this.

Our next manager will choose our signings :)

Is this supposed to be your evidence that only a blind person can't see ? Cause your evidence is vague at best.

29 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

How do you know he is responsible for that ? Again you have no clue what he does exactly and how much power he has or what decisions he's made.

Yes i agreed that people had doubts but it's only after Mourinho got the sack that the whole Emenalo out went into freakin hyperdrive.

He is the Technical Director and his job description says he has total control over recruitment strategy, thats pretty clear. Its also pretty clear hes not at Arnesens level by a mile. 

People got angry, not so much  in the interview that he didn't mention our greatest managers name once, but that he failed to find any criticism for any of the players. He was just interested in self preservation. He is a standing joke at Stamford Bridge.

https://www.facebook.com/CFCGlobal/videos/793998834051219/

Watch the very first minutes. Maybe it will clear things.

He is not responsible for recruitment per se. He is like an intermediary who works between recruitment and first team. Not only on recruitment by also on between youth team and the first team relation. Intermediate but not executive.

If you listened what Jose said carefully, he said it a lot of times this by the way, that there're a lot of teams working on transfer policy. And he said that it is organised very good but he is only a football man in this, there's huge scouting network and financial team who consider transfers.

Lets get some perspective here. Frank Arnerson poached by Chelsea from Spurs at the time in considered to be about the best in his field. Peter Kenyon arguably responsible for making Man United a massive world wide brand also poached by Chelsea. Michael Emanalo's credentials?. In a nutshell a mate of Avram Grant.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

If Gucci don't make a sale in 10 years, you look at the board and CEO, not the people making the actual products with their actual hands.

If we haven't had stability for a decade, you can't *not* point fingers at the board. Ivanovic didn't start this shaky period. Hazard didn't. Mourinho didn't. Shakiness is consistent with Chelsea and the only thing consistent with Chelsea is the board & Terry. I know Terry isn't causing all of these awful transfer dealings, and i know it's not him pressuring managers into picking the same players week in week out.

But stability? Does Real Madrid have stability? Barcelona? Bayern Munich?

If you see most stint most time is 3 years. 3 years is the max most manager do before everything has to change.

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He is the Technical Director and his job description says he has total control over recruitment strategy, thats pretty clear. Its also pretty clear hes not at Arnesens level by a mile. 

People got angry, not so much  in the interview that he didn't mention our greatest managers name once, but that he failed to find any criticism for any of the players. He was just interested in self preservation. He is a standing joke at Stamford Bridge.

Oh come on you're absolutely mental if you think Emenalo has total control over our transfers.

Mata, Azpilicueta, Kevin de Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Zouma, Diego Costa, Fabregas, Schurrle among others. Not bad singings if I do say so myself. I'm sure more than just Emanlo's opinion goes into multi-million dollar/pound singings.

What exactly has Michael Emanalo done wrong?

18 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Oh come on you're absolutely mental if you think Emenalo has total control over our transfers.

His job description is Techinical Director, with over all control over recruitment strategy.

If we must have a Technical Director, at lease lets have someone who is qualified, not just a medicrity. I want the best for my club, not just a few players.  Arnesen was perfect.

And refrain from calling people Mourinho fan boys and vindictive cunts please. I am sure you wouldnt like to be called a ''Hazard fanboy''.

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

His job description is Techinical Director, with over all control over recruitment strategy.

If we must have a Technical Director, at lease lets have someone who is qualified, not just a medicrity. I want the best for my club, not just a few players.  Arnesen was perfect.

And refrain from calling people Mourinho fan boys and vindictive cunts please. I am sure you wouldnt like to be called a ''Hazard fanboy''.

The way you refer to Arnesen makes it seem like there were no duds between 05-10.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

The way you refer to Arnesen makes it seem like there were no duds between 05-10.

He made superb  acquisitions, that brought success and silverware.  I am sure you are right about the duds, it happens to the best of people  -cant think at the moment though who they were though   -who were they ?

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He made superb  acquisitions, that brought success and silverware.  I am sure you are right about the duds, it happens to the best of people  -cant think at the moment though who they were though   -who were they ?

Mate, don't play this game with me. You know who they are, you are two knowledgeable of the club to forget.

From the 05-06 season to the start of the  10-11 seasons:

Rajkovic, Diarra, del Horno, Wright-Phillips, Sahar, Boularouz, di Santo, Beyoun and then Sheva and Zhirkov if you don't want to pat them down to other influences. There were others depending on your point of view, Kalou and Bosingwa for instance. The Mikel debacle also happened, I'm not placing blame, just saying.

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Tired of this. Just going in circles.

Been called that before on this forum. Didn't see you stepping in and "correcting" people.