Get Emanalo Sacked

48 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

the first thing I'd do is convince Roman to sell the club to someone else.

See, I don't know if I'd go that far. Roman himself isn't the cancer in the club that's siphoning our success. 

His board appointments have a lot to explain and yeah you can argue that's Roman's burden to bare. But he's clearly a Chelsea fan which makes a huge difference when you're owned by such a powerful and wealthy influence. Look at Villa and Lerner. He's got no interest in the success of Aston Villa, he couldn't care less the fans hate him and that he's running the club into ruin. Do we want that? Do we want to have a massive debt taken out against our club to secure a new owner? 

The board needs to change, in personnel and in attitude. You need the businessmen, without a doubt, but that's got to be incorporated with football brains. I posted the interview with the Barca VP a few days ago and his insight is quite telling. FC Barcelona is a business, but they transcend their success in business to success in sports. Their board, not sure who remains now but back then, is full of ex players alike. Cruyff, Zubizarreta, Txiki, etc all joined the board following the end of their playing days.

Of course those players were exceptional back in their day, but that's not the point I'm making. It's more that, there's got to be a distinct mix of business and football brains alike. If Roman can see that, or if someone can show it to him, then we can get back on track. If not then you'll ultimately be right and Roman should sell.  

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LDN  blue 

Theres no denying Roman loves his football, but theres that syndrome that many of the super rich have, an insecurity that seems to require side kicks that indulge the whims of the breadwinner - in this case, buck, tennenbaum, gravinola, emanalo, etc. This need is more important to the wealthy individual than allowing an autonomous footballing manager to get on with it. To me this is the root of why we have had so many disposables, so many players that didnt cut it with us, but move on to perform superbly. Its worked up until recently because we were the cash splashing Man City. Now you have the club trying to do the same with mediocrity.

People seem to have forgotten how much influence a certain Piet de Visser has at this club. I really don't believe Emanalo is as influential as some believe him to be, there won't be some revolution if he is sacked and the club will continue on in a similar manner. He is simply a cog in a machine. I find the entire obsession with Emanalo to be completely naive and simplistic in nature.

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

@LDN  blue 

Theres no denying Roman loves his football, but theres that syndrome that many of the super rich have, an insecurity that seems to require side kicks that indulge the whims of the breadwinner - in this case, buck, tennenbaum, gravinola, emanalo, etc. This need is more important to the wealthy individual than allowing an autonomous footballing manager to get on with it. To me this is the root of why we have had so many disposables, so many players that didnt cut it with us, but move on to perform superbly. Its worked up until recently because we were the cash splashing Man City. Now you have the club trying to do the same with mediocrity.

I'm assuming your referring to players that was disposed by Mourinho.

Because apart from that no manager has done this like with Mourinho.

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

In all seriousness, the first thing I'd do is convince Roman to sell the club to someone else.

If he sells the new owner will also be a super rich guy who may not even love football. Things can get a lot worse if someone like Kroenke buys the club.

20 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

If he sellsinthe new owner will also be a su per rich guy who may not even love football. Things can get a lot worse if someone like Kroenke buys the club.

Yeah youre right, or a Randy Lerner, just In It for profit. Maybe Roman Is a bad judge of character, I know I am :D

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

@LDN  blue 

But the thing is, we were there. We almost had the young, cheap, potentially world class players on our books. We were profitable with transfers and seemed to be on the right path.. Until Mourinho's ill advised sales that is. It's almost ridiculous how we're so devoted now to seeing the development of our ex-players and tarnishing them because of whatever reason they left us for. That's where we went wrong, the businessmen were suddenly even happier because we made a profit on all our sales and management had a nice shiny trophy to show off.

Can we say Roman had a choice in the matter? He's pulled out all stops to bring back Mourinho, the last thing he'd want to do is cross him so soon on decisions of De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata, Schurrle, etc. It was like Ancelotti's double winning team. The success that we had masked a lot of problems that should have been addressing earlier. 

Much respect to Mourinho for delivering the Premier League and League Cup to us, nothing will ever be taken away from that. But Mourinho also is responsible for taking our well directioned club off the tracks. 

That's why I don't get this Emenalo crap. Yeah we've now had to put up with mediocre signings like Pato and Maizga but well that problem was preceeded by a much bigger one. 

20 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

But the thing is, we were there. We almost had the young, cheap, potentially world class players on our books. We were profitable with transfers and seemed to be on the right path.. Until Mourinho's ill advised sales that is. It's almost ridiculous how we're so devoted now to seeing the development of our ex-players and tarnishing them because of whatever reason they left us for. That's where we went wrong, the businessmen were suddenly even happier because we made a profit on all our sales and management had a nice shiny trophy to show off.

Can we say Roman had a choice in the matter? He's pulled out all stops to bring back Mourinho, the last thing he'd want to do is cross him so soon on decisions of De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata, Schurrle, etc. It was like Ancelotti's double winning team. The success that we had masked a lot of problems that should have been addressing earlier. 

Much respect to Mourinho for delivering the Premier League and League Cup to us, nothing will ever be taken away from that. But Mourinho also is responsible for taking our well directioned club off the tracks. 

That's why I don't get this Emenalo crap. Yeah we've now had to put up with mediocre signings like Pato and Maizga but well that problem was preceeded by a much bigger one. 

Pretty much this. 

Cause no one sold as much players as Mourinho did. 

He got a lot of support from the club in his decision. 

But it's always easy to blame the board. 

I'm right with Tomo and that if we do our business right this summer we will be right back in it next season. But Conte must not neglect the youth like Mourinho did. Nor treat them as he did....err he only needed 10 minutes to made up his mind. Absurdity to the highest level!

3 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Ironically Emenalo opposed the signings of Pato and Maizga, yet people abuse him over their signings. 

The signs that Emenalo's star is fading are subtle – but difficult to ignore. He is understood to have objected to two of the more controversial signings of the January window: the taking of Alexandre Pato on loan, and the buying outright of Matt Miazga.

Both deals bore the fingerprints of football agent and fixer Kia Joorabchian – who immediately before had managed to secure a remarkable £25m for Chelsea to ship fringe midfielder Ramires to China

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/time-running-out-for-michael-emenalo-as-chelsea-change-focus_sto5327654/story.shtml

Yeah pretty much he is right but they still give youth a chance. 

It is why thank God Mourinho got sack because he suck at that. However I wonder if Conte is any good for that? 

Why didn't they learned from pochetino? Get a manager that is like that? I been saying it for a long time, pochetino learn from Bielsa. Just that pochetino is a better personality then Bielsa. 

Had gotten Bielsa would have paved the way for managers like pochetino or sampaoli to come in after. 

Well let's see what Conte can do. 

And same article I think on ESPN 

Chelsea focus on youth as Stamford Bridge's next generation impresses

http://espnfc.com/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2855741/chelsea-focus-on-youth-as-stamford-bridges-next-generation-impresses

"hoopla" :lol:
He is right though. In one season we gave gave chances to Rlc, Traoré and Kenedy. That's a pretty good record. If next season we can give the same amount of minutes or more to another 2-3 players it'll be fantastic.

This duck is an absolute joker, talking shit about other clubs... he should better focus on the mess around here, he's responsible too, Miazga, Pato,
they're the future, glad we sacked Jose so we continue building the team around them. Emenalo isn't one of the bottle. :)

And regarding Kane, he's maybe the best hitman in the league atm, should be careful with 'only'.
Most of the young players have been bought at some point, lol. They haven't been here since they were born...

Top man Emenalo, top man.

Emenalo needs to keep his mouth shut and focus on our problems. One club is fighting for the title, and the other is struggling to find an identity.

I'd take a Harry Kane over both Traore and RLC any day.

Scenes !

Emenalo said :

“It’s a massive job to try to keep them patient, but from next season there will be signs because [Bertrand] Traoré came back from Vitesse Arnhem to be in the first team, Ruben Loftus-Cheek is here and will stay here, and they can look at somebody like Todd Kane, who has been outstanding [at NEC Nijmegen] in Holland and should come back and really compete for a place in the squad at right-back"

And for 15 minutes I was checking Todd Kane season and how he's doing and thinking that maybe he can cut it.

Then I logged on Twitter and literally first tweet and the link below :

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/04/22/22681502/chelsea-loanee-todd-kane-tears-cruciate-ligament?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Todd Kane done his ACL.

Emenalo curse.

Scenes !

9 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

"hoopla" :lol:
He is right though. In one season we gave gave chances to Rlc, Traoré and Kenedy. That's a pretty good record. If next season we can give the same amount of minutes or more to another 2-3 players it'll be fantastic.

Kenedy was a 5million pound signing. Hardly a "youth" player.