Get Emanalo Sacked

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Shame players couldn't turn up for the support!

20 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

This thread title is so embarrassing :lol: 

I think 2 b honest u r very embarrassing with alot of your comments ,and not caring nor knowing how long you have supported the famous Cfc ,u deffo not b welcomed in the shed end lol

1 hour ago, mccg said:

I think 2 b honest u r very embarrassing with alot of your comments ,and not caring nor knowing how long you have supported the famous Cfc ,u deffo not b welcomed in the shed end lol

For the record, i don't think he's talking about you @LDN Blue, there's another member who is active on both communities and looking to stir things up.
The quoting went wrong, you're not the target, that's why i've liked his posting. :)

17 hours ago, Essien19 said:

For the record, i don't think he's talking about you @LDN Blue, there's another member who is active on both communities and looking to stir things up.
The quoting went wrong, you're not the target, that's why i've liked his posting. :)

If he isn't then great, if he is then it just proves my point re thread title :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

As recently as November, emanalo said the following:

"We went through a stage about four years ago where we were a very old team and there were aspects of it that needed an important transition.

One of those was the age of the squad and a second one was it was a team with a great powerhouse but lacking in creativity. We have over the last four years tried to deal with those two aspects and reduce the age of our squad and we have also added incredible creativity. As a result we have also lost some senior players because of their age but also because we wanted to move to a different direction in terms of the way we play."

Nothing to do with the managers then.Those at the top are not  taking accountability for these mistakes, and the longer they are still there, the more of this shit we can expect.

42 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Indeed — as long as Roman Abramovich stays at the club we will have more of this 'shit' and we will never be a successful club.

Yes, because we have yet to be successful with Abramovich. 

In all seriousness, the first thing I'd do is convince Roman to sell the club to someone else. There is something intrinsically wrong at the club and I think it stems from his need for non football 'yes' men. In all honesty I don't even look at the team sheet anymore because I know the team isn't good enough. Jose knew that halfway through last season which is why he didn't change the team and had no choice but to run it into the ground. Ultimately winning the PL proved to be a Pyrrhic victory for him and I don't think he could wait to get out as he couldn't change things to how he wanted. He's not totally blameless as he has his favourites and blind spots but in reality there's a massive issue with how the clubs is run all the way down to the footballing side.

The list of players who excel before they join us, then can't perform or even get on the pitch when they are here, then move on and perform to a high standard elsewhere is too long for it to be a coincidence.