• Costa
    • Traore (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels fresh to win this comfortably, even if it was against one of the shittiest defending I´ve seen in ages. Lovely to see Hazard and Traore score, and goodness me Oscar was on fire. We should have won like 10-1, but 5 will do

MKD were really really shite, Rlc, Traoré, Oscar have been all fantastic, Baba should get some more discipline in defending and then we'd have a complete fb in our hands, Hazard finally scored a goal.
No negatives today as i see it, even though the opposition was dreadful.

Just the kind of attacking display you want to see - regardless of how weak the opponent is. This kind of domination always brings a smile to my face.

We look different, we look fresh, the boys look joyful again. Hazard is taking big strides in recovering his form and that smile, that kiss, that joy was everything he and we needed.

Up we go to higher flights!!!!!

tumblr_o1twblS9Wk1rjev45o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1tw90vrWy1ri4cgfo6_540.png

tumblr_o1tw90vrWy1ri4cgfo7_540.png

tumblr_o1tw1gYSyX1qh9p3eo10_500.png

tumblr_o1tw7nrUYG1ttqmg6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_o1tvmfrfnp1u4fb4no1_540.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

MKD were really really shite, Rlc, Traoré, Oscar have been all fantastic, Baba should get some more discipline in defending and then we'd have a complete fb in our hands, Hazard finally scored a goal.
No negatives today as i see it, even though the opposition was dreadful.

I dig the avatar =p

Just great football and we kept our momentum from the first to last minute. Oscar, Hazard, Fabregas, RLC were all fantastic. Nice to see Traore come on and get a goal too. People talk about Bamford but I honestly think Traore is a better talent. I know the Eredivisie is not on the PL level but he got 17 goals last season at the age of 19 which is fantastic. Happy for him. But another one I am proud for is Baba. Was fantastic all afternoon. Won nearly every single tussle and timed every single attacking run to perfection. Really looked like Ashley Cole in his prime today.

Now time to look forward to the 5th round draw :beer:

Thoughts:

- Baba was great, especially going forward.

-RLC was pretty brilliant too, his close control is excellent for someone so young. 

- Hazard with a smile on his face and kissing the badge, that made me very happy. Kick on, son. Top man. 

- Oscar scored three good goals and played very well, I'm big enough to criticise him so I should be big enough to praise him, played well!

- Delighted for Bertand Traore. Played well and took his goal beautifully. 

Thank you Grandpa Guus for lifting the dark cloud over our club.

WE MARCH ON! :clap:

Very pleased and happy with the comfortable 5-1 win. Oscar could have had 5 or 6, but will take 3 :P

Glad to see Traore in the game and in the net. Nice speed for the youngster.

It is nice to get through to the next round. Hopefully we get a home match in the draw coming up.

Good times all around today and good to see Hazard on the score sheet, too.

Come on you Chelsea!!