test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin_Yahoo

David Lee

Started by Kevin_Yahoo,

Hello there.

I'm writing an article about David Lee (it's a kind of Where Are They Now? thing) and I want to get fans' memories about him as a player. Any memories/stories you have - good or bad - please post them here. Doesn't even have to be a story/memory as such, could just be your general view on his time at Stamford Bridge. Especially good would be any personal memories you have of meeting him/seeing him around - stuff like that.

I'd want to use some of the your quotes for the article, which will appear on the Yahoo Football website this week. So if you don't want your comments to be used then let me know, and they won't be.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hes not brown bread is he ? 

Remember him in the starting line up in the 80s, scored a few. Sorry thats not very interesting - he scored against Spurs after Matt Hardings death and the crowd went mental. 

Here is the published article https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/blast-past-no-25-david-155055610.html

Please share with fellow Blues if you like it.

Cheers

Kevin