Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Dont understand why we dont replace jt with ivanovic. Ivanovic was our central defender when jt went stupid and got a red card against barca. He also partnered cahill in our supercup final. He has lost the pace to deal with little speedy wingers but still has the streength to bully strikers and at least match up with them. will go for

Courtois

Dave ivanovic cahill baba

Mikel fab

Ramires willian  hazard

Costa.

Lets fuck up these pussy gooners

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BABA RAHMAN is not the answer. No way in hell he should be even close to the pitch. Ivanovic is poor but he has to play before Baba. Poor piece of business to buy Baba and an even worse decision to start him against Arsenal. 

33 minutes ago, chelseamabz said:

BABA RAHMAN is not the answer. No way in hell he should be even close to the pitch. Ivanovic is poor but he has to play before Baba. Poor piece of business to buy Baba and an even worse decision to start him against Arsenal. 

sorry, can't convince me that Baba is worse than ivanvoic. People seriously overlooking how horrible Ivan has been.

49 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

sorry, can't convince me that Baba is worse than ivanvoic. People seriously overlooking how horrible Ivan has been.

Thing is with Rahman is he obviously has some qualities or we would not have signed him. However, he's lightweight, does not appear to be hugely athletic, has little to no technique from what I saw when played, and also had a torrid time stopping crosses from coming in. While Ivanovic also has some clear imperfections he is capable of a goal with his head and is much more of a figure in the box for opposition corners etc. If you will read my post again carefully it does clearly state that "Ivanovic has been poor". From my eyes both have some serious work to do but Ivanovic has an upside that he is capable of scoring a goal and is much more of a threat in the opposition half. 

Will this finally be the day where Arsene Wanker get to hammer Chelsea by 3-4 goals and get revenge for all those years of humiliation?

I hope not, but nothing would surprise me this season. Knowing our luck Zouma will score 3 own goals or something.

And of course Alexis is back just in time for this one...<_<

We CANNOT lose this one! We need to do our part to make sure Arsenal don't win the title.

Hopefully Alexis is still rusty from his time out and Ozil is off the pace with his foot injury. Fingers crossed. 

Also, I really want to see Hazard, Kenedy and Willian as the attacking midfielders.

I'm not confident about this match, but you never know.

I'm less confident that we'll try anything new.  433, please, the midfield is crying for it.  Get Cesc further forward without being a pure 10.  Get Oscar further back where he can have a little more space.

I'm very confident that we'll trot out the same thing that's been broken all season long.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10138480/mersons-predictions-arsenal-to-pull-ahead-in-title-race-with-super-sunday-win

" As a Chelsea fan I'd like to back them to get a draw but I have a job to do and I've got to be honest, so Arsenal will win here. "

Since When Merson is a chelsea fan?! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: