Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Let's find out if Guus can pull off a Jose Mourinho (in the league) and beat those cunts.

Arsenal Fan:

Biggest match of the season so far, imo, clash of the titans!
We could severely crush their title hopes, already pumped...at least it's a must not lose!
Arsenal's best chance to beat us in years, imo.

They beat us in the latest community shield ;)
But I get where you're going. That one is a glorified friendly really.

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Eight goals in the last three games -watch out you North London, replica shirt wearing over jumpers, inbred mongs.

Haha....in the midst of all the ordinary results., its easy to forget that our goal threat has considerably increased.

8 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Let's find out if Guus can pull off a Jose Mourinho (in the league) and beat those cunts.

Arsenal Fan:

We could severely crush their title hopes, already pumped...at least it's a must not lose!

:lol:

So, they are going to pretend like the 6-7 years between Mourinho's first and second stints never happened?

2007/08 - Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

2008/09 - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal; Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea

2009/10 - Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

2010/11 - Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal; Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

2011/12 - Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal; Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

2012/13 - Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Faced them 12 times without Mourinho and managed to win 7 games compared to their 4 and Hiddink handed them their heaviest loss at the Emirates Stadium with that 4-1 win.

If we lose this Sunday, it will not be because they no longer have an inferiority complex against us. It will be because we're absolutely piss poor right now.

8 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Arsenal Fan:

Arsenal tend to forget that last time Guus was around for this fixture we thumped them 4-1 at the Emirates

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Arsenal tend to forget that last time Guus was around for this fixture we thumped them 4-1 at the Emirates

We thumped them 4-1 because Guus had quality players throughout the team. We had Lampard & Essien in midfield, and that front-line of Anelka, Drogba, Malouda was so powerful.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa (Ivanovic 77), Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Mikel, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda (Ballack 88).

Our current team is no match for the Chelsea of 2009.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

:lol:

So, they are going to pretend like the 6-7 years between Mourinho's first and second stints never happened?

2007/08 - Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

2008/09 - Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal; Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea

2009/10 - Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

2010/11 - Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal; Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

2011/12 - Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal; Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

2012/13 - Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea; Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Faced them 12 times without Mourinho and managed to win 7 games compared to their 4 and Hiddink handed them their heaviest loss at the Emirates Stadium with that 4-1 win.

If we lose this Sunday, it will not be because they no longer have an inferiority complex against us. It will be because we're absolutely piss poor right now.

With Guus and the others it was just business, nothing personal. Yes, Hiddink defeated them,
but Jose at Chelsea was their public enemy number one.
Jose hated those cunts just like us, he constantly talked trash about them and always picked a fight with 'le professeur'.
Jose called Wenger out big time, and the 'gentleman' image faded away...

In my point of view Jose got under their skin, never underestimate the psychological aspect,
long before the games started the 'Goonettes' had problems.
Most of the Arsenal fans i know are quite happy that Jose isn't around for this one, yes, he had his problems,
but not against 'le Arse' in the league,
no matter how bad things were. He was the anti-Arsenal man!

I understand your point that we haven't cleaned up the mess so far, but that's not the only aspect, football has and alway will be a mind game too.
At least that's my opinion.

Cheers!

Regardless of what people want, I think it is obvious that the back 5 will remain the same. Courtois, Ivan- Zouma- Terry, Azpi. Ivan and Azpi are definite starters.

I know he really has declined this season but Ivanovic always seems to do well against Arsenal. I mean even this season, where majority he has been ripped apart, when we played Arsenal at home, he handled Sanchez quite well and was solid.

I will love if we can put a dent in their title chances and beat them. No sweeter feeling. And to do the double over them will be even nicer :cig:

The thing with Arsenal is a strange affair. With the Yids and the Marsh Men, you kind of know what your getting. The malice and hatred is genuine and above board. Arsenal are different. All that Nick Hornsby bollocks. Not wishing to pigeonhole/stereo-type anyone but they really are a bunch of Yoghurt knitting fuck pigs. They are the 'Neil' of the Young Ones. 

gun__1382703848_Unknown.jpeg