• Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made it way harder than it should've been but in our fragile state that's a beautiful result.

If Cesc and Costa keep in this form and didn't just summon this motivation for Arsenal then we should climb into midtable soon enough. If Hazard wakes up and reaches form he could be a Godsend.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Well Souness as a player was one of the dirtiest lying cheats on the pitch, so he can fuck the fuck off.

How sweet to beat those cunts...again..Fabregas MOM

Urghhhh just what's the point.know doesn't like us,doesn't hide it at all..any other team be fine but nope

3 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

Souness thinks Costa was cheating and it wasn't a pen..

He was only tripped up lightly..

he is right...it wasn't a pen on Costa...it was a red card challenge for stopping a goal scoring opportunity....He does have a point - DC did sell the foul, but Sie German should have known better

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I know ive said this a trillion times but Arsenal have an awful inferiority complex against us, appoint Simeone this summer and we will slap them about for even longer.

This is the dream for me. Simeone + a handful of nice signings and we'll be right back in business. He'd have us playing like pit bulls and destroying dainty little sides like Arsenal.

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I know ive said this a trillion times but Arsenal have an awful inferiority complex against us, appoint Simeone this summer and we will slap them about for even longer.

Simeone really isnt the kind of manager we need. Like, not even light years close...

10 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

Souness thinks Costa was cheating and it wasn't a pen..

He was only tripped up lightly..

Load of rubbish. Even the Arsenal legend Henry himself said it was a red and Carragher had to put him in his place and state it was a stonewall red.

I WANT SIMEONE AT CHELSEA SO BAD!!!

He would be the ideal man, I never like dthe idea of Ancelotti returning. For me, Simeone is in the Top 3 of the best Coaches in the world.

7 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Simeone really isnt the kind of manager we need. Like, not even light years close...

Whether he is or not is for another argument, but we sure won't lose to Arsenal/Wenger under his control.