• Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell yes! I said in the pre-match I had a feeling we would put it together and play like "Chelsea" we know. They all played well today. Looked like last year except for a couple of Arsenal looks in the box.

Cesc played a complete game. No questions asked. Oscar controlled possession like I have never seen from him. Costa looked like the Diego from the first half last year. Hope he did not pull a hammy.

If we were going to put it together, this was a perfect game to do so,. Hope the Arsenal fans enjoyed that one as much as I did, because I was LOL enjoying this one. It's great to be a Chelsea supporter today!

Cannot wait for the crying from the Emirates to start pouring in.

Great resolve from the Chels under Guus today. Even looked like Jose was back in the second half putting everyone behind the ball. Heard that Giroud has never scored goal vs Chelsea :D

When we the last time Arsenal scored a BPL goal vs Chelsea? Henry ages ago? It seems so :P

Enjoy the day my Chelsea lads. Enjoy a pint and mug off all you Arsenal chumps.

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nobody stood our for MOTM 

Great Team performance - but we were lucky and I will take that 

Our subs let us down badly - Remy and Hazard need to take a good long hard look at themselves tonight.

They did not show the heart, desire or intensity that I find acceptable!

Well done to the rest of the lads though - nice to see we can beat the boys near the top :)

Now a nice unbeatan run and sneak 4th :)

Hazard setup 3 goal scoring chances towards the end...I don't know what was up with Remy for two of them, although I suspect he took a knock before the second one came his way. Willian bungled up the third.

Just now, Tomo said:

I know ive said this a trillion times but Arsenal have an awful inferiority complex against us, appoint Simeone this summer and we will slap them about for even longer.

Accidental quote don't know how to get rid on mobile without quote.

Just now, Tomo said:

I know ive said this a trillion times but Arsenal have an awful inferiority complex against us, appoint Someone this summer and we will slap them about for even longer.

Yep. Must say. Everyone panicked and you always remained consistent with your point. They have such a massive inferiority complex against us.

Giroud will score against every other team but hit blanks against us. Ozil too turned into Ghostil against us once again.

We were pretty dodgy in the second-half, but an excellent win nonetheless. Costa and Fabregas were superb, whilst Zouma, Willian, and Azpilicueta were generally very good. An additional positive was that Matic, Ivanovic, and Hazard all did relatively well considering their form this season, but I'm a little bit concerned about Courtois at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nobody stood our for MOTM 

Great Team performance - but we were lucky and I will take that 

Our subs let us down badly - Remy and Hazard need to take a good long hard look at themselves tonight.

They did not show the heart, desire or intensity that I find acceptable!

Well done to the rest of the lads though - nice to see we can beat the boys near the top :)

Now a nice unbeatan run and sneak 4th :)

Harsh mate. Hazard came on and created 2 great opportunites for Remy and Willian. Let's not forget his defensive work and strength to muscle Ozil off the ball for the counter we had.

We could already be relegated but it still would be a great feeling to kick those useless loser Arsenal Asses. 

Tbh, I have already forgotten about this season but against Arsenal, the passion always returns. And nothing beats the satisfaction after a win against this shit club with deluded shit fans.