• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

Diego Costa's goal was not as fluke as they say.
It was n't a Gerrard slip - he nipped between the two players.
However he managed to make the miss of the year later when the ball went under his foot and also hurt himself in the process !

As they went ahead again, they deserved it. Terry's goal was offside also beyond extra time.
Everton are better than this Chelsea.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Are trying to attack little bit more, Azpi is allowed to go forward more, and sometimes we are doing some pressing. However our defence is still shit, and together i wouldn't call it improving 'a lot'

I agree, to some extent. Things were never, ever going to change immediately, were they? But to go on a run of seven unbeaten in all competitions isn't just good in the context of our season as a club, but for the PL as a whole for this year.

We are a complete and utter shambles on and off the pitch. Whoever takes over in the Summer well good luck to them because the malaise in and around the club will continue. The team how the fuck this lot ever won anything is a miracle the turn around in form and confidence is totally alarming. Case for the prosecution Matic you can see why we got rid of him in the first place the bloke is utterly useless he's just not a premier league player although he will shine if we get relegated and before anyone says that's a knee jerk reaction I'm afraid it's not we really are in big trouble.

The quality of the Premier League is the worse in memory and yet we sit just four points above the drop zone if Swansea win it's a fucking nightmare. Anyone who's deluded enough to think we'll make the top half never mind the top four or six well I admire your confidence but it's just misguided loyalty.

Great game of Football ... Good comeback, down again, last min drama, all that passion and emotions ... all great. But I m dont get one thing why dont we go for the kill when there is an opportunity presented to us. We were 2 down and we had that phase of the game where we had everything behind us ... the pressing on them was enormous, they started failing back, we had great tempo to our game and we hit 2 goals back to back. Once that happened rather than going for the kill ... we kind of slowed the game down (I know Costa went out and stuff) only for them to come back in again. This is aspect of our game play I dont get at all ... we are content with like a draw it seems rather than going for the kill. Wasnt the first time, has happened a lot to us. We need to dictate the game when we are in the driver's seat and do the kill. How we cannot do it with the quality we have in the side is baffling. To top that, we won the league only last season with the same team ... Unbelievable!!! 

Having said this, not trying to degrade anything that happened yesterday but we need to go for it now when we really dont have anything to lose. 

5 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Great game of Football ... Good comeback, down again, last min drama, all that passion and emotions ... all great. But I m dont get one thing why dont we go for the kill when there is an opportunity presented to us. We were 2 down and we had that phase of the game where we had everything behind us ... the pressing on them was enormous, they started failing back, we had great tempo to our game and we hit 2 goals back to back. Once that happened rather than going for the kill ... we kind of slowed the game down (I know Costa went out and stuff) only for them to come back in again. This is aspect of our game play I dont get at all ... we are content with like a draw it seems rather than going for the kill. Wasnt the first time, has happened a lot to us. We need to dictate the game when we are in the driver's seat and do the kill. How we cannot do it with the quality we have in the side is baffling. To top that, we won the league only last season with the same team ... Unbelievable!!! 

Having said this, not trying to degrade anything that happened yesterday but we need to go for it now when we really dont have anything to lose. 

You pointed it out yourself. Costa going out almost killed the game for us as there was no one up front willing to drag us back into the game. The mentality of the team is so fragile at the moment, that they let their heads drop a little after Costa hobbled off. 

The team has far too many passengers in the squad.

9 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

You pointed it out yourself. Costa going out almost killed the game for us as there was no one up front willing to drag us back into the game. The mentality of the team is so fragile at the moment, that they let their heads drop a little after Costa hobbled off. 

The team has far too many passengers in the squad.

Well honestly the team is of 11 players and when there is a momentum going for you, the players will come in and go but it is important to keep going ... Yes we might not have the same outcome like what we have while Costa was in but Remy comes out fresh ... Thats what is baffling!!! Mentality is still fragile ... Players got what they wanted, Jose is out already. What do want now ... Lollipops and Candy in their hand!!!  ... This is the same team we praised for they way they went about in the last season and right now cant even recognize them. :( 

Still seething about this game, yes a point was good but fucking hell this was absolute torture of the fucking highest order.

I keep reading that people saying we will beat Arsenal...how the fuck are we going to do that when we can't stop leaking goals, have no idea how to defend and the football is absolute fucking mince.

One thing from Joses first time was the mantra ''always start from the back''.The defence.  This needs overhauling and is woeful.

Watching all of Everton's goals again, we could (and should) have stopped all of them at various points in the move.

Ivanovic just standing there whilst Funes Mori and Lukaku sneak in behind..

Watched the replay of the second half and bits of the first and I have to say, apart from the first 10 minutes of the second half, we were not nearly as bad as people have made out to be. Some were saying that we got lucky with the deflection and offside goals, but we created more than enough chances to score 3 goals while Everton scored from all but one of their shots on target. Thought we were the better team and deserved to win it after the Oscar for Matic sub.