• Remy (sub)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things I took away from the game:

• Everton are a very formidable team, with incredibly talented wingers. More so than I thought, their position much like Chelsea doesn't reflect their talent.
  • Mirallas somehow always impresses me when I see him. I only watch his good games strangely.
  • Lukaku offers nothing except goals and offensive production. When the goals go, so does he.
  • The second half was better for everyone on the Chelsea side. Even Ivanovic, actually some decent blocks from him. Shades of the ability they actually have.
  • Cesc Fabregas' long passes need Diego Costa running onto them. Remy can't do it.
  • Pedro doesn't fit this team or power and size of English football.
  • Mikel and Oscar are fairly tenacious duo. They aren't nearly as bad as people make out.
  • Kenedy is a damned livewire. He is everywhere at once. He isn't afraid to make a dribble into the defence too.
  • If the team played like this more often we'd be a much happier set of supporters. Shades of Mourinho in the first half, shades of the new Chelsea in the second. Only time can mend this.

Very fun second half to watch. Not the best result but stolen a point thanks to the Skipperino.

Have all 11 players to give a shit like Costa did today, and get that rubbish Ivanovic as far away from the team as possible, and we will be fine come the end of the season. Goal was offside but who cares. 

Unsure if I should be happy that we fought back from 2-0 and 3-2 down to rescue a point or I should be pissed that we only started playing after going 2-0 down?!

The defending for Everton's third goal was absolutely criminal. No pressure on the cross and to compound matters, everyone just stood around and watched Funes Mori score. A 'WHAT THE FUCK' moment that!

That 2nd half was so brilliant I can't be mad about losing points yet again.

Offside equaliser in the 98th min. Incredible.

What an almighty comeback. The response to going down by two was amazing. Even if they had lost, I thought the game was lost after 97 min, I would have been proud by what they've shown.

Cesc-Diego combo made a return cameo. Kenedy is proving to be quite the impact sub. He's a menace for tired legs.

But really, that 2nd half was epic.

I wish every game of the season is like that second half. Just play open, if we get battered so be it, at least we'll commit and get players forward.

Oh, John Stones can't defend - he would have been another shit Mourinho signing.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Unsure if I should be happy that we fought back from 2-0 and 3-2 down to rescue a point or I should be pissed that we only started playing after going 2-0 down?!

The defending for Everton's third goal was absolutely criminal. No pressure on the cross and to compound matters, everyone just stood around and watched Funes Mori score. A 'WHAT THE FUCK' moment that!

Leaky defences...