Alan Rickman Passes Away

CHOULO19

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/14/alan-rickman-giant-of-british-film-and-theatre-dies-at-69

Literally on the verge of tears here :cry::cry: One of the best actors of his generation. May he rest in peace. Thoughts with his family and friends....and fuck cancer! 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

lol at how the Yanks always got him (the Brit) to play the bad guy - Die Hard, Robin Hood etc

And he was perfect in all of them :( One of my favorite all time actors. I'm still having a hard time coping..

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

And he was perfect in all of them :( One of my favorite all time actors. I'm still having a hard time coping..

Proper English working class lad as well -so many of the revered luvvies are from middle or upper class backgrounds.

Acting overall is weird -people seem to connect with what is essentially, strangers dressing up and pretending to be someone else

On 1/14/2016 at 5:26 AM, manpe said:

Why the fuck do most celebrities die of cancer or overdose? Illuminati... KevinAshburner

never believe any words or what is reported in mainstream news media on tv/radio/social media websites or popular websites they are all working for the illuminati and the committee of 300 the group that runs all things in the world.

those celebrities were sacrificed by the illuminati because they sold their soul be a celebrity and to be famous and they promote an agenda and if they don't do as they are told they get killed.

you cannot be rich or famous in the the world unless you work for the agenda of the fallen angels who live on earth underground bunkers and cities the most popular places in the world.

many people on talkchelsea ignore my posts and when i post in a thread, because they don't candle reading my posts and are scared of the truth or the way I post about certain things because they live in arrogance and ignorance.

you guys have no idea how bad things are going to get. this right now in the world is nothing. just wait before the start of 2017 everyone will have to take the implantable microchip/mark of the beast and in 2017.

Barack Obama will replace Ban Ki-moon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Ki-moon and be the new secretary general of the united nations. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary-General_of_the_United_Nations

the year 2020 in the Gregorian Calendar is the year 2012 in the Ethiopian Calendar.

Gregorian Calendar : Thursday 27 August 2020 -translates to- 21/12/2012 [21st Day of The 12th Month of The Year 2012] in the Ethiopian Calendar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020

2020 in other calendars
Gregorian calendar 2020
MMXX
Ab urbe condita 2773
Armenian calendar 1469
ԹՎ ՌՆԿԹ
Assyrian calendar 6770
Bahá'í calendar 176–177
Bengali calendar 1427
Berber calendar 2970
British Regnal year N/A