Chelsea v Everton

Jase

14 hours ago, Special Juan said:

A really good side with belief and great talent in it playing a side that's void of ideas, the football is shite, 90% of the team have no clue and play players who play crap week after week, and still start.

I hope Stones plays a fucking blinder and proves to this club why we should sign him. Lukaku should tear us a new arse hole on Saturday.

Why would Stones want to join us?  We're in a mess, no UCL football next season, no quality manager lined up, no distinct playing style 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are people saying "I hope Stones and Lukaku torch us". What kind of mug Chelsea fan hopes that? Get behind your team and hope for a win. I would like to see some sort of European football next year. Good grief people. And trust me RLC is not the answer. 

1 hour ago, chelseamabz said:

Why are people saying "I hope Stones and Lukaku torch us". What kind of mug Chelsea fan hopes that? Get behind your team and hope for a win. I would like to see some sort of European football next year. Good grief people. And trust me RLC is not the answer. 

I think it's only fair to acknowledge, again, that it's not for me, or you, to dictate which club other people choose to follow and how they choose to give their support. Indeed, until I started using this place, I thought I was one of the more negative Chelsea fans around but there are people here who outclass me. The vitriol they pour over over our club and its staff is hard to distinguish from the behaviour of Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool fans.

Disappointment, frustration, anger are all things people would notice in fans of all clubs from time to time. Underneath it all however the love they have for their football team burns unmistakably brightly. Some of the Chelsea fans who post here are hiding the light of that love under a very, very big bushel.

I dont understand why we play 4231. We dont have a no 10 wud prefer a 433 with ramires going box to box, fab spraying the passes and mikel sitting. Oscar shud be a supersub. Itd times like these that make me wish we had salomon kalou

On 14/01/2016 at 9:35 AM, Special Juan said:

A really good side with belief and great talent in it playing a side that's void of ideas, the football is shite, 90% of the team have no clue and play players who play crap week after week, and still start.

I hope Stones plays a fucking blinder and proves to this club why we should sign him. Lukaku should tear us a new arse hole on Saturday.

Not that I deny you're assessment about us, but you're well of regarding Everton, despite Lukaku in the form of his life they have only won 4 out of 16 in the league since beating us earlier in the season.

They are every bit a mess as we are, Martinez is doing an awful job.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not that I deny you're assessment about us, but you're well of regarding Everton, despite Lukaku in the form of his life they have only won 4 out of 16 in the league since beating us earlier in the season.

They are every bit a mess as we are, Martinez is doing an awful job.

"Everton in every bit a mess we are?" :lol: We won the league last year and are close to being in the relegation zone....please spare me this drivel.

35 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

"Everton in every bit a mess we are?" :lol: We won the league last year and are close to being in the relegation zone....please spare me this drivel.

They are 4 points above us despite having a striker in the form of his life, have won 4 out of 16 games which wasthe type of form that got Warnock sacked by Palace.

As for drivel "a really good side with belief" how can you say that about a side on arun of 4 wins in 16 games and (like us) haven't won back to back league games all season?

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They are 4 points above us despite having a striker in the form of his life, have won 4 out of 16 games which wasthe type of form that got Warnock sacked by Palace.

As for drivel "a really good side with belief" how can you say that about a side on arun of 4 wins in 16 games and (like us) haven't won back to back league games all season?

They are 4 points above a multi, multi million pound side that last season won the league, the team that sold them that striker who's in the form of his life..that's not something to shout about mate from our point of view so go easy now.

Right now Everton are a better side than us, league standings don't lie...They have a top class striker, a manager who's done quite brilliantly, and a player we chased for a lot of the summer....be careful when you throw stones at a glass house. (no pun)

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

They are 4 points above a multi, multi million pound side that last season won the league, the team that sold them that striker who's in the form of his life..that's not something to shout about mate from our point of view so go easy now.

Right now Everton are a better side than us, league standings don't lie...They have a top class striker, a manager who's done quite brilliantly, and a player we chased for a lot of the summer....be careful when you throw stones at a glass house.

I'm alowed to say an opinion about a team, when I say Everton aren't very good this season it doesn't matter if im a Real Madrid or Rushden and Diamonds fan, Lawrensons a Preston fan, does that mean he has no right to critisise a PL team?

Maybe I exagarated a bit by saying they are in as big a mess well yeah fair enough I did, but Everton are a team that aim for top 6/7 and got it reguarly under Moyes and In Martinez first season, putting that into account they underachieved massively last season and are going the same way this season.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I'm alowed to say an opinion about a team, when I say Everton aren't very good this season it doesn't matter if im a Real Madrid or Rushden and Diamonds fan, Lawrensons a Preston fan, does that mean he has no right to critisise a PL team?

Maybe I exagarated a bit by saying they are in as big a mess well yeah fair enough I did, but Everton are a team that aim for top 6/7 and got it reguarly under Moyes and In Martinez first season, putting that into account they underachieved massively last season and are going the same way this season.

Tomo, everyone is allowed an opinion and I respect yours mate. I respect you as a member, this forum and every other one is about debate.

What we have discussed is better than the forum being quiet and inactive, all the best to you.

My God...........I'm shocked that so many of our own fans are predicting a defeat against Everton !!!!!!! I am not judging them, but WTF guys...Lets have a bit of positivity here. This is Everton and they are no super-team.(I know, neither are we) but I still think we will have enough to beat them. Granted, we are not playing well or consistantly but we are on an unbeaten run, albeit a very short one, but I really think we will beat the Toffees. They are by no means a top side and are happy to be floating around mid table.That is their level of ambition. We, on the hand are an ambitious side, hence the pure anger and dissapointment at our season so far. Our players know they are better players the what they've shown so far, and they will want to prove that to the fans (whether they are at the game or watching on the TV). A few of them also know that their time at Chelsea will be up if they don't improve, and soon. So hopefully, performances will improve, if only a bit at a time along with confidence and maybe just maybe we can finish in the top half, and above the likes of Everton who really are just fodder for bigger sides.

2-1 to us......And the long march upwards just might take off in earnest.

Wish we were mid table :-P we should be capable of a result but we haven't against most teams we've played so who knows.dont think lose but a win..nah prob a draw..woope.Hope don't lose anyway though 8 other teams could do the double over us one is bound to n rather Everton then Liverpool or west ham..