Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As poor as Hazard has been this season, I don't see us winning this if he does not make this game. We are lucky Coleman is injured because they would slaughter us going forward. Lukaku must be licking his lips coming up against this current state of team.

A really good side with belief and great talent in it playing a side that's void of ideas, the football is shite, 90% of the team have no clue and play players who play crap week after week, and still start.

I hope Stones plays a fucking blinder and proves to this club why we should sign him. Lukaku should tear us a new arse hole on Saturday.

A really good side with belief and great talent in it playing a side that's void of ideas, the football is shite, 90% of the team have no clue and play players who play crap week after week, and still start.

I hope Stones plays a fucking blinder and proves to this club why we should sign him. Lukaku should tear us a new arse hole on Saturday.

I hope Stones and Lukaku play awfully and we nab a win.

1-0

15 hours ago, Jason said:

+ Everton have the second best defensive away record in the league this season, conceding only 9 goals. Only Crystal Palace have let in fewer (8).

If we have Kenedy and RLC we might win, otherwise we will loose or draw, not sure what has happened to our defending... the only two players we didn't have last year was Drogba (hardly played) and Cech (hardly played) and now we can't win or  keep clean sheets.

Match against really strong side at the moment. Nothing but a lost. We are so bad that I don't expect even a draw. Of course I'm hoping for a win and I'd be more than happy if we win against them now. But I have lost the faith in our players....

Absolute bantz if we beat them 1-0 with an injury time winner for the 3rd consecutive season. Won't happen though, we'll probably go 2-1 up with 20 minutes to play and end up drawing or losing with one of their worst players scoring. Pre match parklife is the only plus these days of playing at home

To be fair about it, the last Everton were heard of was in the year 1970, when they were subsequently drawn against Panathinaikos of Athens and were knocked out.
The toffs are not bred to go places and by the nature of things only their red cousins can do it - sometimes.

The historic match at Goodison. Before Everton's equalizer the Greek goalkeeper was fouled:

1 hour ago, Liquidator said:

Absolute bantz if we beat them 1-0 with an injury time winner for the 3rd consecutive season. Won't happen though, we'll probably go 2-1 up with 20 minutes to play and end up drawing or losing with one of their worst players scoring. Pre match parklife is the only plus these days of playing at home

Should expect another controversial match with Martinez moaning after that. There's always controversy whenever we play his teams at home.