Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to give it to West Brom, they kept fighting back.

Definitely was a good gamble Pedro for Kennedy. The kid got talent, so hopefully he can get a run of game since we got nothing to play for.

You can definitely see it on the owner's face how much it means for him to see young players getting a run of game and do good.

Was just never going to happen with Mourinho, but with Hiddink slowly getting some time to the younger players. Hopefully we get in the summer someone who gives time to the younger players.

We are unbelievably and embarrassingly shit. No ideas, no cutting edge. Our defending is like Liverpool's under Rodgers. 

As bad as we were, they of course get 2 flukey, super lucky goals that they'd never score again in 50 tries.

I fucking HATE football this season. Just bloody end this season.

Guus fucked everything when the introduced Matic, there was no reason to park the bus at that point. As soon as Matic was introduced, the WB goal was a question of time. I hope this season end as soon as possible. I'm really starting to worry about the relegation thing.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

@Tomo, so how are you feeling now? :P

Pulis gets his first ever league point at the Bridge.

Cant believe we threw it away but we are on an unbeaten run which was a pipe dream a month ago, so baby steps I guess.

4 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Not only is this the worst Chelsea team since Abramovich took over, this team has no guts at all. 

Shitty players on high wages. I would rather play all U21 than see this pile of shit on a football field.

Mate have you seen the U-21 play? They are a bright future for us. Honestly believe they would put up a great fight against our first team

damn it sucks to drop points again. :angry:

You could just see that 2nd WBA goal coming...they were pressuring way too much.

Two good strikes got the best of Courtois unfortunately.

As we all know there's a shitload wrong with this squad...where does one start? 

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Our slight Top 4 hopes are over.

Was there any actual hope lol..top half of the table still our aim at this rate.can't see that happening at the moment either..

Roll on next season fed up of this one.even more so if arsenal win the league.they'll deserve it but still nahhh