Jase

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

I thought most of the 2nd half was pretty dire as if they had come out after dominating the 1st easily thinking the 2nd was going to be a doddle.

RLC wasnt all that good to start with and seemed to be running about like a headless chicken ....took a while for him to settle down.

Agree with this. He was nowhere to be found at the beggining. That is why Mou always said that Ruben still lacks tactical awarenes, I guess.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Another win, a goal from a fringe player, players smiling and now time for a few cold beers.

Cheers.

I prefer the term, 'a goal from an academy produced player'.

57 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Just saw highlights so happy for RLC finally home grown talent making his way into starting 11. Hope to see more of such talent play in starting 11. 

He has actually started from the beginning in matches previous to this.

My first visit to Stamford Bridge in almost a year and it was amazing as usual. [emoji4]  (Man, I've forgotten how crowded the nearest bar to me at half time). I wanted to keep up with the match thread here while I was in the game but the mobile internet from the O2 network was painfully slow so in the end couldn't do it. 

I wanted to comment here about the starting XI and how disappointing it was, thankfully from the start of the 2nd half I finally get to see RLC...and he scored! (Highlight of the game for me) I really hope to see more of RLC in the near future, including Kenedy and Traore. They did well.

I personally wanted more than a 2-0 win, but a win's a win and while the game overall wasn't an impressive display, it wasn't a terrible one either.

not really ever had a problem getting a 4g signal there....not that I would want to be on a mobile whilst the match is on