Chelsea 2-0 Scunthorpe

Jase

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best part about Ruben's goal was Roman's celebrations - you just know for sure now that he was peeved that Mourinho wasn't playing him at all, and quite rightly. Bodes well for his future here if the owner is heavily backing him to be played.

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Willian man of the match. Hope there is nothing wrong with DC.

Costa - saw him hobble off when replaced but had stepped away for about 5 minutes. Did he do anything to get injured? Was there something earlier I missed? Didn't seem to be hamstring. 

really pleased for RUBEN!!.......

Fabregas is Man of the match ....dominated the game..did one awesome dribble and quick pass

Costa played a good game ...

ramires played ok

ivanovic still taking all the time in the world to make a pass!!

The match itself was far from brilliant. Same old story about losing the bite after getting a lead, Oscar, Pedro, Ramires performing their usual - which is better left unsaid. Cahill shaky, and all that jazz we know pretty well by now.

But the kids were introduced, I was very happy with Ruben and I think he showed he can handle it if Guus decides to give him a chance. Kenedy played with more freedom and I was just happy for Traore to be there.

All in all, we're in, won comfortably, the kids showed the boss they're reliable, so it's a nice Sunday