test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Juan

Forum Update

Started by Special Juan,

215 posts in this topic

significantly improved chelsea blue quotes. :D

That said, the lighter "quote within a quote" blue makes white text hard to read.

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

another thing bugging me is the quality of the avatars now. It seems like a re-size kind of thing, as if the server is re-sizing it in a way that it loses quality because some kept their quality, but most lost it, it looks blurred and downright bad looking...

You have to re-upload it. The quality got shrunk down when the upgrade happened. Mine also looked very blurry and low quality at first until I re-uploaded it.

Agree with Pizy, the blue quote boxes look a lot better. But I also think that, like Barbara mentioned, the functions in the site are greatly improved and easier to use so I'm very happy with it. I personally like the new layout but I think even if you dislike it, you'll get used to it eventually.

Btw @Jim what happened to the main site? Just redirects to the forums now. 

Muzchap likes this

6 hours ago, BlueLion said:

You mean the big grey/black button in the bottom of the screen?

5bbV0ee.png

Its not there bro!!

We can't seem to see the posts we've liked or go through our own posts that have been liked anymore.

Is that going to come when the new layouts more settled or has that feature gone? I only ask because when I'm bored and there's not much activity going on here, I tend to scroll down my previous posts that have been liked, vain I know but hey ho :lol:

Stats and Muzchap like this

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Not appearing on mobile skin!!!  

NEither IOS or Android 

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Its not there bro!!

Apologies both, blonde moment :clown: 

Muzchap likes this

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Not appearing on mobile skin!!!  

NEither IOS or Android 

I can see it on my iPad, though... 

I would like to know why my flag changed from Kosovo to Albanian? 

I would like to have my own flag up there if it's possible.

10 minutes ago, Roquila said:

I would like to know why my flag changed from Kosovo to Albanian? 

I would like to have my own flag up there if it's possible.

You can change it in the settings. The flag by default takes you location (or rather the origin of your IP address) or at least that is what I have gathered. 

31 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Bottom right hand corner in black?

My phone can't seem to get it. Please can you help me by quoting me with the link of the "new posts"

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

My phone can't seem to get it. Please can you help me by quoting me with the link of the "new posts"

My phone dont have it too, but you can click some kind of newspaper in top right.

1 minute ago, MefiX19 said:

My phone dont have it too, but you can click some kind of newspaper in top right.

Yes I can click on the newspaper