Breel Embolo

the wes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice looking player! 

Excellent pace, excellent balance, powerful footballer who possesses sublime technique and looks like he can be a world beater real soon. 

People talk about Chelsea giving our own youth products a go and in some cases I agree but for the most part its ridiculous. Who was the last Chelsea youth product to put together a highlight reel that looks like this?

That is the type of player who plays at a young age, not Patrick Bamford.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Very nice looking player! 

Excellent pace, excellent balance, powerful footballer who possesses sublime technique and looks like he can be a world beater real soon. 

People talk about Chelsea giving our own youth products a go and in some cases I agree but for the most part its ridiculous. Who was the last Chelsea youth product to put together a highlight reel that looks like this?

That is the type of player who plays at a young age, not Patrick Bamford.

• Height
  • Impressive built
  • Strength
  • Pace (on and off the ball)
  • Direct
  • Aggressive
  • Decent technique
  • Decent footwork
  • Good level of comfort across the attacking third
  • Seems to possess an at least okay eye for his team mates

Easily worth whatever kind of gamble is involved here. His attributes are very impressive. Potentially a new sensation. If the opportunity to get him is there, Chelsea have to go for him full force. Would be even better if he was available in Jan.

I'm extremely impressed. 18-years-old. Wow. Already played 74 games for Basel according to Wiki. Already a Swiss international as well.

5 minutes ago, DYC. said:
  • Height
  • Impressive built
  • Strength
  • Pace (on and off the ball)
  • Direct
  • Aggressive
  • Decent technique
  • Decent footwork
  • Good level of comfort across the attacking third
  • Seems to possess an at least okay eye for his team mates

Easily worth whatever kind of gamble is involved here. His attributes are very impressive. Potentially a new sensation. If the opportunity to get him is there, Chelsea have to go for him full force. Would be even better if he was available in Jan.

I'm extremely impressed. 18-years-old. Wow. Already played 74 games for Basel according to Wiki. Already a Swiss international as well.

Looking like another great Emenalo signing...:Goober:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks set to join Wolfsburg for £20m. I know they can guarantee him first team football now that Bas Dost is out for a good chunk of time, but Chelsea should be all over this to be honest. Buy with a view to let him on loan at Basel until summer. Maybe add extra incentives to raise the transfer to something like £25-26m. This is De Bruyne all over again. Embolo will flourish in that league and in Wolfsburg's attacking minded setup. Going to triple his value in two or three years. 

23 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Looks set to join Wolfsburg for £20m. I know they can guarantee him first team football now that Bas Dost is out for a good chunk of time, but Chelsea should be all over this to be honest. Buy with a view to let him on loan at Basel until summer. Maybe add extra incentives to raise the transfer to something like £25-26m. This is De Bruyne all over again. Embolo will flourish in that league and in Wolfsburg's attacking minded setup. Going to triple his value in two or three years. 

what say ? having a board who prefer not giva a chance to bamford and put pato ( arriving so at 54  players in all) instead catch him!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You