Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please drop the Matic-Fabregas pairing. I know you're new, Guus, but it doesn't work. Hasn't worked all year.

Hiddink loves 4-3-3. Try Oscar and Willian in proper midfield roles, Matic/Mikel holding midfield with Pedro and Hazard on the wings.

There's no future in the Ivanovic&Azpilicueta either. Try to get the best out of Baba.

Sigh.

Courtois

Azpi. Zouma. Terry. Baba

Mikel

Ramires. Loftus cheek

Kennedy. Remy. Willian.

Hopefully hiddink has the balls to play this team.

Matic fab cahill oscar. Shd be on the bench for a while and sold. Hopefully emenalo can find new flair players like debruyne luiz mata saalah schurrle. And hopefufflly we get a coach who appreciates attacking football. If only we had instead of the negative one

They're shite...We're also shite..case of who is worse..yipe

We're not even that good. Wouldn't have surprised me if the players hadn't done a Victimpool style salute to the Matthew Harding stand to celebrate a famous draw with.........................Watford. Yes, that really is how far we have fallen.

Thinking back as far as my mind allows, we haven't faced a Utd team so weak, since Feb 1990 when our 1-0 win at The Bridge edged them closer to, believe it or not, the real threat of relegation.

But we are also dreadful, very dreadful. Our defence has never, and I do mean never, looked to vulnerable, I almost wish Joe McLaughlin and Colin Pates were still playing. Two teams, two big teams, both mentally fucked. Van Gaal thinking just how he is going to get his jotters and Hiddink thinking "Why the fuck did I come back here?".

Trouble is, if we don't turn Utd over, in their present state, we really are staring down the barrel.